• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Wide Receiver Class (Who sticks out the most?)

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt this way before Green Bay picked him but Watson easily has the highest ceiling. Whether he reaches it depended on the team, and he landed with one of the best possible teams for him

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt this way before Green Bay picked him but Watson easily has the highest ceiling. Whether he reaches it depended on the team, and he landed with one of the best possible teams for him
Now he gets to play with a self-centered prick! Got that going for him!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolol. I mean, i hope he works out. I admit im not as up on him as some other guys
Problem is they could have grabbed him in 3rd-4th most likely. I really dont get what the Pats are doing tbh. BB gets credit bc he won SB’s and has the history but he hasn’t been good of late. People will say every pick is good when he drafts him bc of his track record so only thing we can do is wait and see

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is they could have grabbed him in 3rd-4th most likely. I really dont get what the Pats are doing tbh. BB gets credit bc he won SB’s and has the history but he hasn’t been good of late. People will say every pick is good when he drafts him bc of his track record so only thing we can do is wait and see
Yep absolutely. But regardless of his misses, they do seem to make things work. But head scratching for sure

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand why you feel this way. I don't.
Belichick doesn't care who you have on your board or what Eric Lindholm says about his picks.
They are picks that suit him and staff.
Most of the teams picks that are liked are liked by guys that read each others reports.
You can almost hear them saying, We agree with us!
Belichick puts 3 years studying each player. Reporters spend a couple of hours on the big names and spend the rest of the time reading each other.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas Middleditch Reaction GIF by CBS

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand why you feel this way. I don't.
Belichick doesn't care who you have on your board or what Eric Lindholm says about his picks.
They are picks that suit him and staff.
Most of the teams picks that are liked are liked by guys that read each others reports.
You can almost hear them saying, We agree with us!
Belichick puts 3 years studying each player. Reporters spend a couple of hours on the big names and spend the rest of the time reading each other.

That attitude as to draft capital flies a lot easier when you have Tom Brady to turn to. Drafting skill position players hasn't exactly been a forte either.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t sleep on Wan’Dale Robinson. Has a lot of Deebo Samuel traits.

Best scout on the Lions board another year running.

:first:

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The top wide receiver prospects in this year's draft, per CBS Sports, ESPN, and Pro Football Focus (PFF):

Garrett Wilson - Ohio State
Drake London - USC
Jameson Williams - Alabama
Chris Olave - Ohio State
Treylon Burks - Arkansas
Jahan Dotson - Penn State
Skyy Moore - Western Michigan
George Pickens - Georgia
Christian Watson - N. Dakota State
John Metchie III - Alabama
Jalen Tolbert - South Alabama
Khalil Shakir - Boise State
Calvin Austin III - Memphis
Wan'Dale Robinson - Kentucky
Alec Pierce - Cincinnati
Justyn Ross - Clemson
Romeo Doubs - Nevada
Velus Jones Jr. - Tennessee
Dai'Jean Dixon - Nicholls

Who do you like the best? We have 19 prospects to choose from.

2 of the prospects are now Packers. My early oberservations:

Christian Watson
- First ever target could have been epic, go route blew by defender, ball hit him in the hands and he dropped it for sure TD
- 7 rec / 52 yards / 0 TDs, does have 1 rushing TD on jet sweep that showed his speed
- Definitely see some upside with size and speed... but already has issue with most important stat at NFL level... availability and getting on the field (injuries in preseason and now regular season)

Romeo Doubs
- Nice suprise for 4th round pick presently
- 26 rec / 234 yards / 2 TDs
- Very professional... appears he loves to block as well and has had 2 key blocks that sprang TD run
- Some inconsistency... some key drops on 3rd or 4th downs that would have moved chains and already put ball on ground twice losing one to opponents

Packers also drafted Samori Toure in 7th and he got his first action last Sunday with all injuries to Packers WRs.

For other WRs have seen some highlights for Wilson, London, Olave, Dotson, Pickens... this WR class could be a good one.