• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Dynasty prospect thread

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are some early rankings

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Superflex results

1 QB Trevor Lawrence
2 RB Travis Etienne
3 QB Justin Fields
4 RB Najee Harris
5 WR JaMarr Chase
6 QB Trey Lance
7 QB Kyle Trask
8 WR Reshod Bateman
9 QB Zach Wilson
10 QB Mac Jones
11 TE Kyle Pitts
12 WR Rondale Moore

1QB results

1 WR JaMarr Chase
2 RB Najee Harris
3 RB Travis Etienne
4 WR Rondale Moore
5 WR Reshod Bateman
6 WR DeVonta Smith
7 RB Chuba Hubbard
8 TE Kyle Pitts
9 WR Jaylen Waddle
10 QB Trevor Lawrence
11 QB Justin Fields
12 WR Terrance Marshall

Their honorable mentions

WR Tylan Wallace
WR Amon-Ra St. Brown
WR Tamorrion Terry
WR Seth Williams
WR Chris Olave
RB Zamir White
RB Kenneth Gainwell

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's my favorite RB in this class so far...

Similar skill set to Le'Veon Bell great vison, patience, and burst Pittsburgh would be the perfect landing spot for him if he's still on the board for their 2nd pick

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Similar skill set to Le'Veon Bell great vison, patience, and burst Pittsburgh would be the perfect landing spot for him if he's still on the board for their 2nd pick
Love this kid and his teammate also coming out

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep!To an extent on bell. Hes a load though. Moves the pile always. But bell was much larger in college pgh trimmer him big time in rookie camp.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He would be a good fit for what the Seahawks like in a RB. Solid size, punishing runner that doesn't go down easy. Was watching some film on him on The Seahawks Draft Blog. They like the fit for the Seahawks.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weirdest thing I see is Harris landing in BUFF...
That and I know Lawrence doesn't sneak past pick 4-5 in any of our dynasties.
I’ve never seen a QB go top five in a dynasty draft.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve never seen a QB go top five in a dynasty draft.
You wouldn't have seen it but I took Kyler Murray at 5 two yrs ago, and Fuzzy took Burrows at 5 last yr in Bandits dynasty. .... it's all in what you need.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no chance Trevor Lawrence falls to 12 in any of them. Quarterbacks are a lot more valuable in dynasty than these guys give credit for. Just look at our team in Old School last year, if we had a damn quarterback there's no way we miss out on the playoffs. Also a little surprised that Bateman went ahead of Davonta Smith, but I'm going to guess that's because they were assuming that Allen Robinson leaves Chicago as a free agent. They also only have 5 running backs in the top 22 picks and we all know that shit isn't going to happen in any of our leagues. I don't care who the running backs are, guys are going to find a reason to draft them earlier than some of those wide receivers.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no chance Trevor Lawrence falls to 12 in any of them. Quarterbacks are a lot more valuable in dynasty than these guys give credit for. Just look at our team in Old School last year, if we had a damn quarterback there's no way we miss out on the playoffs. Also a little surprised that Bateman went ahead of Davonta Smith, but I'm going to guess that's because they were assuming that Allen Robinson leaves Chicago as a free agent. They also only have 5 running backs in the top 22 picks and we all know that shit isn't going to happen in any of our leagues. I don't care who the running backs are, guys are going to find a reason to draft them earlier than some of those wide receivers.
Yup cost your team and cost Treff once Dak went down. This draft is light on decent RBs and after the top 2-3 I could see a Lawrence getting drafted. He's in a tier by himself and their are a ton of good WRs, this draft so one can wait on them. Once the NFL draft happens we can nail down the number of RBs worth drafting and where. Right now it's Harris and Etienne tier 1 and J. Williams by himself in tier 2 . J. Williams finds a great landing spot would propel him into tier 1. So IMO Lawrence is going either at 1.03 or 1.04.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never understood these fantasy sites and their "experts", always throwing all these WR's everywhere. Yeah, in a vacuum, theyre going to have longer careers, yes the league is going pass happy, yes RB is edging ever so closer to being interchangeable. But you still have to start a minimum of 2 of them, every single week, and the amount of decent, reliable, contributors isn't getting bigger, it's getting smaller...call it position scarcity, call it supply and demand, either way, in the REAL world, team owner's needs dictate RB's over WR's at almost all times. Not saying any will reach for the 5th RB over Jamaal Chase, but they probably will over half those WR's listed after him.

And no, Trevor Lawrence isn't getting to 12 in any dynasty I'll be involved in,, whether there are Clemson fans involved or not.
Yup cost your team and cost Treff once Dak went down. This draft is light on decent RBs and after the top 2-3 I could see a Lawrence getting drafted. He's in a tier by himself and their are a ton of good WRs, this draft so one can wait on them. Once the NFL draft happens we can nail down the number of RBs worth drafting and where. Right now it's Harris and Etienne tier 1 and J. Williams by himself in tier 2 . J. Williams finds a great landing spot would propel him into tier 1. So IMO Lawrence is going either at 1.03 or 1.04.
I'm about the same. Dependant on landing spots, I've got 2, possibly 3, RB's, 3 WR's, and MAYBE a TE..after that, I think anyone would be foolish to pass up on Lawrence for anything that's still out there.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Positional top 5s with pro comps