• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season definitely shows how much they need a playmaker. A no-brainer at this point imo
at the very least shows you can never have too many.

wouldn't mind seeing Okoro being more aggressive going to hoop. Just looked and his shooting is getting much better. This surprised me as not a small sample size really. Last 35 games he's 35-87 from 3 or just over 40%.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuggets fans are embarrassing

I know you said to never respond to you again. Which is the funniest and most pathetic thing you've ever said. Do you know why viewership is down for Nuggets games? Of course you don't.

For a third season in a row Nuggets games are blacked out here because the Kroenke's want to raise the price of altitude sports from $8 to more than $40.

And viewership for the west leading Avalanche is probably down because of the Kroenke's too.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you said to never respond to you again. Which is the funniest and most pathetic thing you've ever said. Do you know why viewership is down for Nuggets games? Of course you don't.

For a third season in a row Nuggets games are blacked out here because the Kroenke's want to raise the price of altitude sports from $8 to more than $40.

And viewership for the west leading Avalanche is probably down because of the Kroenke's too.

Got it. Good to know the back story

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it. Good to know the back story

Wanna try to clear the air here. Around comment #7125 in this thread you went outta your way to say some funny stuff.

-you don't like me (who cares? it's the internet)

-said you don't wanna interact with me (more comedy)

-and you said to never respond or @-you again (all I can do is laugh)

That stuff you said to me is all about me calling you out for overly homeristic stuff you've said about the Heat & the Saints. Now understand not once have I ever accused of something you didn't say.

But when you say stupid shit I will call you out (or anyone else) on it every single time. Just don't say silly homeristic things about the teams you root for. It's very wiggy-esq. Don't take a page outta his dumbass playbook.

I'm trying to bury the hatchet so to speak. A truce if you'd like. If you're not cool with that, well then that's 100% all on you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yessir. Thanks man!

Haven't seen many Tar Heels games this season as alotta them have been on ACC network. But the games I've watched I think it's cool that Coach Williams & his wife are at the DeanDome for them.

Have you been to a game recently? And do you happen to know if they still run that shuttle to campus for games to cutdown on traffic?

704Tarheels

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,218.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen many Tar Heels games this season as alotta them have been on ACC network. But the games I've watched I think it's cool that Coach Williams & his wife are at the DeanDome for them.

Have you been to a game recently? And do you happen to know if they still run that shuttle to campus for games to cutdown on traffic?
I haven't been to a game this year unfortunately. I know the Tar Heel express still runs or at least it did last year.

704Tarheels

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,218.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually like this team a lot. I think they could be dangerous in the dance if underestimated(and of course they make it in lol)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like this team a lot. I think they could be dangerous in the dance if underestimated(and of course they make it in lol)

Kinda looking forward to the next chapter of Carolina/dook. Really like the Hubert Davis hire. Kruzawooooski can finally stop dying his hair now that he's retiring.

But I think it was a mistake for those dickheads in durham to name John Schire (spelling?) next coach and not Tommy Amaker (spelling?).

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Vegas sinning for a few days. Give me your locks if you got em.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Vegas sinning for a few days. Give me your locks if you got em.

Vegas baby! I really miss living out there.

I got no locks as I'm a complete jinx picking games.

And where you staying?

704Tarheels

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,218.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda looking forward to the next chapter of Carolina/dook. Really like the Hubert Davis hire. Kruzawooooski can finally stop dying his hair now that he's retiring.

But I think it was a mistake for those dickheads in durham to name John Schire (spelling?) next coach and not Tommy Amaker (spelling?).
Jury's still out on Hubie here locally. Big shoes to fill obviously but he spent a decade learning his ways. I'm hoping some of the things I'm seeing are just growing pains.

As far as Sheyer goes, he was Shisheffskees pick so they really had no choice there. I'd love to see him crash and burn haha