• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some things never change.

Never trust former dook players. And yeah that includes Zion. He might be in great shape right now. But he's only a couple of Happy Meals away from 300.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Bolts how ya been? Hopefully things are good.
Hey Wamu, how are things going for you?. Things are alright for me which you could probably say is good considering where the world is at right now. I'm ready to see some sports again, but getting prepared of the possible disappointments with the Kings extending their playoff drought and the Lakers winning a title.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Wamu, how are things going for you?. Things are alright for me which you could probably say is good considering where the world is at right now. I'm ready to see some sports again, but getting prepared of the possible disappointments with the Kings extending their playoff drought and the Lakers winning a title.

Aside from the occasional bordem things have been pretty good, thanks for asking. Best of luck to your Kings. Hoping the Celtics will leave the bubble with a trophy. But I wouldn't bet on it.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never trust former dook players. And yeah that includes Zion. He might be in great shape right now. But he's only a couple of Happy Meals away from 300.
This is looking more and more like a Greg Oden over KD type of decision, which is a mistake you can't make as a small market franchise. Hopefully Bagley will still be able to help them in the future and it's not as bad, but he'll need to prove he has some durability.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is looking more and more like a Greg Oden over KD type of decision, which is a mistake you can't make as a small market franchise. Hopefully Bagley will still be able to help them in the future and it's not as bad, but he'll need to prove he has some durability.

That's not a good thing for your Kings.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revenue wise they'll suffer...if that's what you mean. Not in the ratings. Hell, would not be surprised to see records in ratings with no other team sports (until NBA and NHL get going) and fans not able to go.

I tried watching 2 games last night and the feel just wasn’t close to there for me. Maybe will be better when the games mean a little more but we will see. Will take some getting used to I guess.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from the occasional bordem things have been pretty good, thanks for asking. Best of luck to your Kings. Hoping the Celtics will leave the bubble with a trophy. But I wouldn't bet on it.
Thanks, good luck to your Celtics. Might not be a big fan of them but they are a better choice than some other teams left.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i think he will be an extremely good player but the hype is over the top for me. If I’m taking one player right now of any age I’m taking Doncic and it’s not really that close in my mind.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not a good thing for your Kings.
It still makes no sense why Vlade would not want the international star player who he's probably seen play a dozen or so times.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought you left us buddy. Good to hear from you

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand the Kings thing but don’t waste a second worrying about the Lakers winning a title. That’s just baseless fear right there.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you left us buddy. Good to hear from you
Hey bksballer, it's good to hear from you too bud. How are things going? I wasn't really interested in posting here when sports got shut down, but now that they are returning it was time to get back. Bring on the Kangz, or what is left of them at this point.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the Kings thing but don’t waste a second worrying about the Lakers winning a title. That’s just baseless fear right there.
I always tend to lean towards the fear or what's the worst that can happen, and they still have LeBron/AD. The rest of the team ain't great but playoffs are about superstars first and foremost. I'd be very happy to see your Thunder upset them in round 2 if they get that matchup.