• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the Cavs' #1...so, yes, he can be a #1 but that team wont be any better than an also ran.

still puts up solid numbers as the #1 even with other team trying to stop him. Not what I want for the Cavs, but comparing him to other players.....?
Let me elaborate...

Can he be a #1 on a Winning Team?

We saw where he took his Timberpups teams as the best player.

Nowhere.

Well, unless you include the draft lottery.

Zero playoff appearances.

Draymond without stars is going to the exact same place.

I'm not shitting on Love. I think he can be a Star player.

But, he isn't a #1.

No shame in that.

Same goes for my favorite guy, Blake Griffin, for Derozan, Aldridge....all guys in Love's category when healthy.

Good # 2's.

Outstanding #3 or 4's.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I read, the less I feel sorry for this guy.

This is all on him....

The NBPA helped facilitate his residence change from Dallas to Maryland in recent years and extensively supported him financially, as recently as this month, according to sources. Ainge and the Celtics have given him a scouting job to scout games in the D.C. and East Coast area, sources said, but West has had mixed results due to fluctuating attendance. His close friends and family have all stepped in whenever they could.

NBPA Has Helped Delonte West Financially And With Residence Change
And no one knows this better than Lebron, yet he still sees this as an opportunity to get some attention. :rolleyes2:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's tough.

If the dual diagnosis thing is real, then it could be out of his control at this point.

What he really needs, I'm not sure can be legally done anymore. He needs an involuntary placement in a rehab/psych hospital where he can be held long enough to detox and get his medications right.

Then he will still need some pretty intensive therapy.

Yep.

In California, a 5150 hold is 24hrs.

That's like putting a band aid on a active volcano to stop the lava flow.

Britney Spears Dad was able to take her to court to become executor of her estate and to be placed in charge of her medical care after she shaved her head in Hollywood way back when.

It's hard. But, they have precedent and evidence that it's necessary.

This guy is gonna die soon if his commitments stop being voluntary.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any of the K State players brandish a weapon?

Even if I agreed with every word you said, nothing that happened before should save De Souza.

I would give him double digit games, minimum, and the Dick that stepped on the Purdue kid would get a game off too.

But none of that have anything to do on what I said about who's to blame for starting the fight.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no one knows this better than Lebron, yet he still sees this as an opportunity to get some attention. :rolleyes2:

Oh, we know he's a huge attention whore.

Only thing about his involvement that raises a eyebrow for me is, when has anyone's mental health, drug problems improved by moving TO LOS ANGELES?

Send that guy to Wyoming.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant agree with you, they played to the whistle so what? Kansas should have just let him go and laughed it off, gave him some mock applause, something. You don’t stand over a guy like that, ever.

So, standing over a guy, taunting him excuses the K State bench players to rush off the bench and attack? Players taunt all the time and that is what techs are for. But no, K State players thought it was ok to start a brawl over taunting.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But none of that have anything to do on what I said about who's to blame for starting the fight.
My bad.

I guess I should have been more clear that I didn't agree with that part either.

The steal, the block....tit for tat.

Unnecessary. But, basketball plays.

The standing over a much smaller guy after?

Name a team on any level that wouldn't have pushed the guy away?

They were already in the handshake line. So, his teammates were right there.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, standing over a guy, taunting him excuses the K State bench players to rush off the bench and attack? Players taunt all the time and that is what techs are for. But no, K State players thought it was ok to start a brawl over taunting.
They were in the handshake line.

Game was over.

...and yes.

He didn't just block his shot, mean mug, walk away.

He stood over the kid until his K State teammates made him move.

The camera was directly in the kids mug. He was looking around because the Kansas kid would not let him up.

That's what started the fight.

The other Shit was basketball related.

Unnecessary.

But, not suspendable.

The Kansas kid should get the Sprewell treatment.

See you next year.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp....

The Dwade, Harden, Westbrook fashonista days are here to stay.

Dope case.

But, I can't wait for all the matching outfits from the players on the team that wins.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame Kansas State for starting this. First of all, Kansas is showing respect by running the clock out, so why would the K State player steal it and go for a layup? I don’t blame the Kansas player for taunting after the block at all because that was disrespectful to steal the ball. And the brawl started because the Kansas State players ran off the bench.

The guy threatening violence is in the wrong. Plain and simple.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh trust me there will be suspensions on both sides. It just so happens that the guy that did the first thing that was wrong by the rules also picked up a chair. He shouldn’t play in college again.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao

What did they expect him to say? He's the Prez of the Players Union. Plus, he's not stupid.

Paul is not going to make any grand sacrifices to place himself on another superteam. When asked whether he would waive the final year of his contract—a $44.2 million option for 2021–22 that’s seen as the biggest obstacle for teams interested in acquiring him—if it meant he could be traded to a championship contender, Paul answers swiftly: “No chance. That’s not happening. Nope.”

– via Sports Illustrated

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, we know he's a huge attention whore.

Only thing about his involvement that raises a eyebrow for me is, when has anyone's mental health, drug problems improved by moving TO LOS ANGELES?

Send that guy to Wyoming.

...or Montana, nudge nudge

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,346.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao

What did they expect him to say? He's the Prez of the Players Union. Plus, he's not stupid.

Paul is not going to make any grand sacrifices to place himself on another superteam. When asked whether he would waive the final year of his contract—a $44.2 million option for 2021–22 that’s seen as the biggest obstacle for teams interested in acquiring him—if it meant he could be traded to a championship contender, Paul answers swiftly: “No chance. That’s not happening. Nope.”

– via Sports Illustrated

He'll just go to another loaded team after his final year of that insane contract.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The race for home court in the first 2 rounds in the East/West is wild.

2-6 is separated by 2.5 games out East and 2-6 is separated by 3.5 games in the West
Clippers were #2 out West at the start of MLK Day.

They didn't have a game that day. Still, they were #4 by days end...lol

#WildWildWest

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll just go to another loaded team after his final year of that insane contract.
I'm sure he wants to win.

But, not at the cost of $44m.