• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Mock Draft

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If jacks knee checks out then I will jump on that bandwagon. I think jack could drop 10 pounds and be a monster at safety. or he could stay as is and split time at LB and safety. he is a freak talent. but like many others I am torn. I would also be happy with elliot,goff, or wentz at 4. tunsil is a top 5 talent but it would seem like overkill to draft him.
Oh my god. He would never be good at safety lol he is a linebacker. I am surprised that you did not add, so he could cripple someone :L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my god. He would never be good at safety lol he is a linebacker. I am surprised that you did not add, so he could cripple someone :L
He is pretty much a perfect fit for the old Tampa 2 D with the MLB basically playing like a quasi-safety in most nickel sets, but I agree. There is no way this kid is an NFL safety. Why in the World would you draft him to ask him to drop 10 pounds and be a safety...just take a safety...You take Jack to have a phenom cover LB in the nickel that can also blitz and run sideline to sideline in your base D making plays around the LOS.

He would actually be a great fit in Dallas. His ideal spot would be WLB, but I don't think we are going to just keep moving Lee all over the place based on who else is on the roster and since McClain is pretty much only a MLB in this defense we would probably start Jack on the strong side and move on from McClain after this year and rethink our spots. Him on TEs would be a welcome site and I think we would blitz him a ton to help the pass rush. Perhaps even lining him up at DE from time to time in the nickel. The beauty of Lee is there is no LB position in this D that he wouldn't excel at and he is the ideal guy to have a kid follow around and learn the right way to do things. Imagine Jack and Lee in the nickel together??? With our other two young LBs we would be loaded at LB. You could argue a little too loaded, but with the way Lee and McClain find ways to miss time every year it's probably a good problem to have.