• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Recruiting Thread

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady White committed today. He's the highest rated QB ever to commit to ASU. There's also a good chance his teammate 4 star WR Trent Irwin follows him here. That sets up a very interesting QB competition in 2015 and 2016.

Graham just needs to go get some big linemen :yahoo:

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now a days I'm never overly excited for ONE commit. With this success we've had and the Kelly, Eubank, Berco situation it's clear that recruiting rankings are volatile and that these recruits truly are just KIDS. But, with Manny and now White we're diversifying our interests and are putting ourselves in a great position to compete year in year out. Very excited for what WE can do for Mr. White (yeah bitch). We have everything to offer here at ASU. It just took someone like Graham to share that vision. Fear The Devil.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PERKINS AND WHITE correct?

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTE Fork, beautiful BB class. Herb feeling the pressure. Could be good next year.
agreed!!!! Herb has one more year to prove me wrong.

I cannot wait until football season!!!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona's Top 10 high school football players - 2015 class

Top-5 AZ Prospects:
1. Christian Kirk
2. Keneen Walker (Arizona commit)
3. Paul Lucas
4. Bryce Perkins (ASU commit)
5. Cassius Peat

I'm hearing really positive news regards Kirks commitment to ASU (which will be announced in 6 days). If we lose him, I think it's to A&M.

Supposedly Lucas is Very interested as well! Kid can flat out fly!

If we have room, I think Peat may jump on board as well after his decommitment.

Things are about to get Very interesting. If the dominos begin to fall, it will be the best class in ASU history! Going 4 out of 5 would be icing on the cake. ASU is going to own AZ recruiting. Forks up!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona's Top 10 high school football players - 2015 class

Top-5 AZ Prospects:
1. Christian Kirk
2. Keneen Walker (Arizona commit)
3. Paul Lucas
4. Bryce Perkins (ASU commit)
5. Cassius Peat

I'm hearing really positive news regards Kirks commitment to ASU (which will be announced in 6 days). If we lose him, I think it's to A&M.

Supposedly Lucas is Very interested as well! Kid can flat out fly!

If we have room, I think Peat may jump on board as well after his decommitment.

Things are about to get Very interesting. If the dominos begin to fall, it will be the best class in ASU history! Going 4 out of 5 would be icing on the cake. ASU is going to own AZ recruiting. Forks up!

We are going to KILL IT! What do you know about Ryan Kelly from Basha? As you know hes not a 2015 but later.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really know much about Kelly. To be honest, I don't follow recruiting as much as I did in the past. Funny, when we recruit better, the less I pay attention. I do know everyone is watching Kirk very closely tomorrow. If he does commit to ASU (as expected) I think the flood gates will open. John Houston has been in Rasheed Greens ear about ASU and supposedly he'll visit. That's 3, 5-star players with serious interest in ASU. Very very unlikely we get all three (or even two). But, if we get lucky, it'd be game changing.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davon Durant bumped up to a 5-star by Scout.

*ASU now has a chance at 4, 5-stars this cycle.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-Star Davon Durant signed and sealed.

4-Star Paul Lucas committed on Christmas.

A great week to be a Sun Devil! Keep them coming Graham. Hopefully can snag one more 5-star (Houston, Green, or Masina)

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-Star Zach Robertson (OG) committed last night.

Go baby go.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im banned off UOFA pussycats board for life. I got what I really wanted. Thanks Misko!!!!!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TWO 10 wins seasons CTG! Congrats!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-Star Zach Robertson (OG) committed last night.

Go baby go.

WhoDat, you have work to do on the mildcat board. I am banned for life for just saying that ASU hoops beat UNLV at Vegas and Tempe back to back and that they could not do it, LOL.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 star ATH/DB Stanley "Scrappy" Norman committed to ASU at the UA All American Game today.

Big get for ASU with two senior CB's next season. Also, a teammate of Rasheem Green and John Houston (both 5 star Defensive players)

The future remains bright! #forksup #rosebowlbound

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost Irwin to Stanford. You can't get them all. Oh well, I think this opens the door for Broadus to commit. Irwin is probably a better WR at this point but the marketability that comes with Broadus is invaluable (Snoop Dog's Son).

Still need some game changers on the defensive side of the ball. Masina decides the 27th (likely USC). We might have a decenet shot at Houston. Mora interviewing for the Jets job certainly helps us. Wicker is another prospect I think we could grab.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alfred Smith decommitmented today. From his Twitter you could tell he was really high on ASU. I think this was a coach decision. Likely going to get Reed/Broadus. Trading up!

Also hearing good things about Gustin and we may have a fighters chance at Green. Either one of them would be the highest rated recruit in ASU history.