• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 NFL Draft - Patriots

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am kind of liking the idea that NE takes 2 OL with their first 4 picks. The other 2 could be OLB/DE and WR or RB. A few DE that came to mind were Eli Harold and Hau'oli Kikaha. Both have some serious speed off the edge and can tackle. Pretty amazing that Kikaha was the 4th best DP on Washington last yr. Have not looked at OL very much yet, curious to see what they do with Solder and Conn.

A few names I have seen linked to NE: Markus Golden and Davis Tull. All set with these guys. They are no improvement over Buchannon or Moore. I am def in favor of adding more speed to the edge and a big boy in the middle to replace Vince.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am kind of liking the idea that NE takes 2 OL with their first 4 picks. The other 2 could be OLB/DE and WR or RB. A few DE that came to mind were Eli Harold and Hau'oli Kikaha. Both have some serious speed off the edge and can tackle. Pretty amazing that Kikaha was the 4th best DP on Washington last yr. Have not looked at OL very much yet, curious to see what they do with Solder and Conn.

A few names I have seen linked to NE: Markus Golden and Davis Tull. All set with these guys. They are no improvement over Buchannon or Moore. I am def in favor of adding more speed to the edge and a big boy in the middle to replace Vince.

It's time to build up the o-line before Brady starts throwing like Peyton.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to build up the o-line before Brady starts throwing like Peyton.

I've been saying this since 2007. Build this line to protect and run. Protect Brady and we easily put up 30+ a game. We saw what protecting Brady did in this years SB. This needs to continue.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally as it stands now. This is how I would like to see it break down. This was based on guys they interviewed at the combine.

RD1= A.J Cann. OG from S.Car. Huge, explosive guy. Reminds me of Mankins. He is a natural L OG
Rd2= Hau'ol Kikaha. DE/OLB from Washington. Great speed and quickness. Add another end guy with Jones.
RD3= Jamil Douglas. OG from Az St. Guy is a freaking beast, road grader. He can play the R OG.
RD4= Nick O'Leary. TE from FSU. Not the fastest guy, but has great hands. Reminds me a little of Dallas Clark.

These 4 picks you have added two starting OG to Solder, Stork, Vollmer. You added a speed pass rusher who was a sack master at Wash. You get a solid TE who is smart and can catch. Next guy in line if Cann does not make it to NE, is Tre'Jackson from FSU. Another OG who can play.