• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Dodgers Playoff Rosterbation

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit how he did in mop up duty in September.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I especially don't like him at the cost on Nicasio, but then I guess they want to use Alex Wood if they need a long reliever instead of Nicasio. I'm just glad that Peralta isn't coming at the cost of Yimi Garcia or Pedro Baez.

It's amazing how locked into the bullpen that Chris Hatcher has become. Homeboy has really stepped up his game since August.

I like Peralta, because he's crafty and he mixes up his timing doing Cueto-style stutters and quick-pitches. Those might work really well on over amped Mets hitters. But if I'm the GM, I choose Nicasio. I like to err on the side of swing-and-miss stuff over gimmicky 40-year-olds.

Whatever the case may be, you have to figure that Peralta is the last option to come out of the pen unless the game is looking like a blowout. I wonder if they want him more for his veteran-future-pitching-coach presence in the bullpen. Seriously, if you read anything about Peralta, that's one of his biggest calling cards. He's one of those guys everyone raves about with his ability to talk to and mentor younger pitchers.

For righties, the Dodgers are bringing the strikeout monsters in Jansen, Garcia, Baez, and Hatcher. I assume all of those guys come in to pitch a high-leverage inning before Peralta does.