• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs - Round 2

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We close this series out tonight, no questions about it.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, what a game, the intensity was ridiculous.

I thought Minnesota controlled most of that game, even dominating at some points. Crawford was just outstanding, shutting the door on a handful of golden opportunities.

Minnesota came out and dominated overtime for about 2 minutes, then the Hawks took over from there. Kane doing what Kane does.

Western Conference finals, here we come.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have to say it again, Crawford was outstanding.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We close this series out tonight, no questions about it.

Nice prediction, Irish. (And about an hour before the game started. Nice.)

I know we talked about Crawford and Hossa in this series. One guy that skated hard and perhaps had little to show for his effort (from a points perspective) was Saad. He did a lot of hustling and disrupted the play of the Wild, and also helped the Hawks break out a few rushes up ice.

Series MVP has to be Crawford.

So glad this series is over! No offense to the Blues, but the Wild was a tougher series. The way they matched up to the Hawks was nightmare-ish. Terrible. The Hawks looked like a different type of team, and basically had to play a different type of game to beat the Wild. Hats off to the Wild.

Now we wait for the Ducks-Kings winner.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crawford was amazing, better team lost tonight, good luck going forward...

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice prediction, Irish. (And about an hour before the game started. Nice.)

I know we talked about Crawford and Hossa in this series. One guy that skated hard and perhaps had little to show for his effort (from a points perspective) was Saad. He did a lot of hustling and disrupted the play of the Wild, and also helped the Hawks break out a few rushes up ice.

Series MVP has to be Crawford.

So glad this series is over! No offense to the Blues, but the Wild was a tougher series. The way they matched up to the Hawks was nightmare-ish. Terrible. The Hawks looked like a different type of team, and basically had to play a different type of game to beat the Wild. Hats off to the Wild.

Now we wait for the Ducks-Kings winner.

I thought we would dominate this game to be honest. Either way, a win is a win.

I agree, so glad this series is over, can't wait for the next series.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, overtime and I kept yelling at kane to go left to make it look like my youtube was my prediction for the OT winner. Game winner, series winner, that only he knew went in right away.

Crow was insane last night, but three or four pucks cleared from the blue paint by Dmen and Regin that could have easily been Minny scores and that game could have been 5-1. I think Brookbank cleared two of them.

Welcome back to the Minnesota chicago rivalry. Dont know if they can keep that core together with the big money sutter parise deals, their hearts want to keep Harding so its gonna be some shrewd moves to keep that team right. Colorado young and hungry, minnesota hungry, st louis hungry, four of the top teams in the league in the central with this new playoff structure is gonna be a tough run every year.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Hawk fans, heck of a game last night. Hawks took everything the Wild could dish out & still prevailed. Showed the composure of a team that's taking great pride in defending that Cup.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, cali goes to game 7 friday, regardless who wins game 1 is sunday, NHL is keeping an every other day schedule for hockey every night wil a series ends.

Getting into arguments though, do you want Anaheim or LA. I said how do you balance home ice with having to play the best goalie in the world instead of not having home ice and playing a 20 year old. Neither team really should scare the hawks, anaheim is deeper with forwards, LA has quick.

I say take the kings and get to watch Quick make some great saves. He usually leaves the door open up high anyway.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting into arguments though, do you want Anaheim or LA.

I'll take home ice against the Kings, a team that clearly couldn't match up with the Hawks in a 7 game series last year.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'd rather play the Kings.