• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Lottery Watch

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I'd pick Parker if the lakers get a top 3 pick.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My board looks like this:

1) Exum
2) Parker
3) Wiggins
4) Vonleh
5) Embiid
6) Smart
7) Randle
8) Gordon
9) Cauley-Stein
10) McDermott

Problem is there are only 3 decent PG's in the draft, imo. With Ennis being ranked around 15 or so. If teams are PG hungry it would be hard for them to pass on Exum.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might think hard before they pull the trigger on Exum Hizzle because he has already threatened to sit out a year in order to play for the Lakers.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might think hard before they pull the trigger on Exum Hizzle because he has already threatened to sit out a year in order to play for the Lakers.

I sure hope so. Can you imagine how good the future years could be with Exum and Love?

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My ranking is:
Parker
Wiggins
Exum
Damn we fucked up and won too many games time to make a trade.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still taking Embiid #1 provided the stress fracture has healed. For those that think that injury means he's Greg Oden, just remember that Andre Drummond had the same injury and is doing just fine now (even pulling in some 20/20 games). Embiid's ceiling is the highest of anyone in the draft. Some of the other guys could be multi-time all stars. Embiid, however, if he hits his full potential could be in the HOF class. How quickly he learned things was amazing. He's naturally gifted for the game. Everything was just fluid with him.

But if injuries are still lingering, I'd go Parker. He's the safest bet. I have little doubt that he'll probably average 15 to 18 pts his rookie year and will make several ASG games thru his career. Top guys in my book are Embiid, Parker, Exum, Wiggins, Randle. After that, I don't get all that excited for anyone. I don't like Smart that much and I'm just confused with Gordon. He's a great athlete with a lot of energy, but I'm not quite sure how he'd fit. He's not quite a 4 but not quite a 3. He's sort of in that Derrick Williams/Thomas Robinson danger zone

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like him okay, just not as the starter. He's an excellent passer, but needs to work on his shot and his defense.

He just needs to be more consistent with his shot. Not sure if that's what you mean.

Great vision. He's prolly not a starter, but he can definitely be a good b/u.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just needs to be more consistent with his shot. Not sure if that's what you mean.

Great vision. He's prolly not a starter, but he can definitely be a good b/u.

Yeah, consistency on his shot is what I was getting at. He's too "streaky" for lack of a better word. When he first started getting minutes he was shooting well, then he went into a bit of a prolonged "slump" and then towards the end of the season, he was better.

It could be that he was an unknown, then teams learned his game and defended him better, leading to the slump and then he adjusted again. Either way though, he needs to be more consistent.

I agree about his court vision. It's been pretty outstanding from day 1.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw something that suggests the Lakers might trade down in the Draft. I wonder who they would trade with and who they would try to acquire. The Lakers have a golden opportunity in this Draft. I hope they don't botch things.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw something that suggests the Lakers might trade down in the Draft. I wonder who they would trade with and who they would try to acquire. The Lakers have a golden opportunity in this Draft. I hope they don't botch things.

If we end up around 6-7, and Exum, Wiggins, and Parker are all gone - and we are stuck between Smart or Gordon ish type player - I would consider it. We could trade back and likely still get a Napier or Ennis and maybe get a 1st Round pick next year.