• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Broncos Schedule

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Peyton were draped over M&T stadium they would burn it.... Im surprised the Flacco banner hasn't been taken down by the team Execs...

You do realize Team Execs are part of the NFL and if they tried taking it down they would be fired on the spot? The NFL (Their Boss) says they want it up...You go against your boss it usually doesn't end well. Plus I'm sure the Team Execs are thinking this is just another thing to get our fans excited for this game and get this place shaking once again. I'm about guessing it will be one of the louder games they have had at the new stadium only behind maybe the Tebow miracle and the 2005 game against the Patriots in the playoffs.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Peyton were draped over M&T stadium they would burn it.... Im surprised the Flacco banner hasn't been taken down by the team Execs...

Why? I hear it's attracting all the pigeons and keeping them away from the rest of the stadium ;-P

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^bwahhh!

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do u guys think of KC his year? All we hear is how good they will be this year. I don't buy it.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TGann,

I see them as a middle of the road team this year. They upgraded at the QB position and already had talent at some positions. I think Andy Reid is probably the best coach they have had for the past 5 years at least. I just don't see them challenging for the division yet. Even if they managed to fill the roster with talent it will take time for everyone to get on the same page. I also do not think drafting a RT #1 overall or a bunch of bust D-line will get your team back into the thick of things.

Since they play in a weak division probably 7-9 wins. Lets be honest, raiders will probably finish dead last in the NFL this year and the chargers are probably about the same position as the chiefs.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see them being a middle I the road team . However if they begin to win a few they will be tuff IMO ANdy Reid can rally a team and KC is dying for a winner.

I think A Smith can manage a game and win a few for them it will be interesting to see... I see SD and Oakland as welcome mats for the Broncos and not a challenge at all.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs will be better but hey that isn't too hard from where they were. They have some talent but that seems to be what people have said for the last few years and that talent doesn't seem to show up when they need it most. A great example is Dwayne Bowe. The guy has all the talent in the world but just can't seem to keep his head in it throughout a full game or season.

Alex Smith and Reid were great additions but there is a reason that San Fran has had the last couple of coaches trying to get rid of Smith as he is limited in what he can do. What he does he does quite well but if you ask him to do any more then he seems to crumble. Still not quite sure how he and Reid are going to do together since Reid asks so much from his quarterbacks and really likes to push the ball down the field and Smith is more of the short and intermediate kind of guy.

My guess is they will be anywhere from 6-10 to maybe 8-8.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think in some situations a 'game manager' is what the doctor ordered. I think Andy Reid would have given his left nut for a 'game manager' at Philadelphia. In light of all the turnovers that Michael Vick was involved in over the period.

Will he win one for ya not sure but he isn't the cause of you losing in most cases. KC should be able to run it and has ample wr's they will be tuff especially at home.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think in some situations a 'game manager' is what the doctor ordered. I think Andy Reid would have given his left nut for a 'game manager' at Philadelphia. In light of all the turnovers that Michael Vick was involved in over the period.

Will he win one for ya not sure but he isn't the cause of you losing in most cases. KC should be able to run it and has ample wr's they will be tuff especially at home.

I don't know if I would say they have ample receivers. They have Bowe and then a group of mediocre receivers. Avery is decent but inconsistent and McCluster seems to get hurt every year or have key drops. I think what you saw in their offense yesterday is about what to expect. Smith will manage the game and not throw many interceptions but I wouldn't expect him to have a ton of 300 yard games either. They will give it to Charles over and over again making sure not to lose the game on offense. Teams will have to beat their defense and I will say that defense looked very good yesterday (yes I know it was the Jaguars). They look like they finally have somebody who knows how to use the talent on the defense to their advantage.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Chiefs and Dolphins will shock some but are a year or 2 away from the next level... Today our D came around and can't wait for the rest of the season.

Good luck against the Raiders...

:nod:

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks TGann

The chiefs are showing some life this season but I still want to see how they handle a very good team. Unfortunately that may not happen for awhile considering the schedule.

I actually predicted the dolphins would beat the falcons. They just might take the AFC East from the patriots this year.

The ravens seem to be getting better each week. It will be interesting to see how your team grows as the season goes on. Hopefully they got their injuries out early and can move on.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem. I think the Chiefs balance can be hard to defend for some teams I don't think the Broncos are one of those teams; easy win IMO. But Alex Smith will not hurt them and if he can hang around in a game they can be dangerous. The Ravens learned something about J.CHarles a few years back in the playoffs beat him up and he quits simple as that.

So far as our D we are excited again by their gelling and getting their acts together after the week 1 ass kicking. Going to be interesting and when we get Ray Rice and Jacoby Jones(if he can stay our of strip clubs the dumbass) back I think we can make some noise. Ill tell ya this I am not impressed with what NE has done thus far at all. I think their wrs are exactly what we all thot they were...not that great.

Good luck tonight.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem. I think the Chiefs balance can be hard to defend for some teams I don't think the Broncos are one of those teams; easy win IMO. But Alex Smith will not hurt them and if he can hang around in a game they can be dangerous. The Ravens learned something about J.CHarles a few years back in the playoffs beat him up and he quits simple as that.

So far as our D we are excited again by their gelling and getting their acts together after the week 1 ass kicking. Going to be interesting and when we get Ray Rice and Jacoby Jones(if he can stay our of strip clubs the dumbass) back I think we can make some noise. Ill tell ya this I am not impressed with what NE has done thus far at all. I think their wrs are exactly what we all thot they were...not that great.

Good luck tonight.

Thanks for the kind words sir. I agree that New England has not looked all that great. The defense has played well I will give them that and they are missing their top 2 receiving options that should return soon so that will help as well but overall they just look like a team on the down turn a bit. On the other side of that Miami has looked half way impressive so far this season. I think they have the offensive and defensive weapons to make life difficult for many and maybe even upset a few teams. I still think New England wins this year but honestly I think next year and on for a while Miami could be the class of the AFC East.

AFC North battle is also heating up with both Baltimore and Cincinnati grabbing what I would call a signature win yesterday. Should be an interesting two team race that goes down to the final couple of weeks.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England hasn't clicked just yet but watch out when/if they do. It's all about momentum and endurance and the Pats are real lucky to be 3-0 at this point. Broncs might well roll over them in a few weeks but we've all seen early and late runs by teams. Things may well be far more level by then so we'll see. The Pats don't get rolled over very often.

I certainly hope y'all aren't expecting a high school team like the one you handled last night. Looking forward to the match up and hoping both teams are healthy.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England hasn't clicked just yet but watch out when/if they do. It's all about momentum and endurance and the Pats are real lucky to be 3-0 at this point. Broncs might well roll over them in a few weeks but we've all seen early and late runs by teams. Things may well be far more level by then so we'll see. The Pats don't get rolled over very often.

I certainly hope y'all aren't expecting a high school team like the one you handled last night. Looking forward to the match up and hoping both teams are healthy.

I think getting Gronk and Amendola back and fully healthy will go a long way to fix the offensive side. I just think that the AFC East will not be the pushover that patriots have had in the past.

And you are correct. In the end it is about getting to the playoffs and then winning out. If you get into the playoffs at 7-9 but when the SB, you still won the SB. Doesn't matter what you did the rest of the season.

I wish you luck until we meet later in the season and stay healthy.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NEHomer...

Don't get me wrong I am not saying NE isn't a good team. I think they are and will only get better and the defense is definitely playing better then last year.

But as of today I would rather the Ravens play NE w/ their current wr and TE corps. I never thought Amendola would make it a full year w/o injury or be as productive as Welker. Much like the Ravens and Boldin it was a risk and driven by $$ I think if it was up to Flacco and Brady those 2 gents would be wearing the same uniforms they wore last year.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to say how sick of Welker Brady is/was.

Broncs/Pats midseason......don't get much better than that. The only thing I regret is all the knob slobbering the announcers will do with both Brady and Manning on the field! With just one of them, it's too much to take ;)

As of now, the Broncs look like the best team in the NFL.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE homer

By that time NE will be a stonger team and your stadium has proved to be very tough to win at. I wish we could finally have the Pats at home but again we are away which will make the game much tougher. Your defense looks much better, Not Elite yet but much better... Brady has surely taken a step back... Every NE fan I heard from, not you, but most everyone else said Brady makes the receivers but that has proven very different this year with Brady averaging 215 yards a game. It will be a great game to watch and hope that everyone is healthy and damn you are so right it will be all over the airtime that Brady vs. Manning thing.... Baily , Miller, Gronk, and Amendola should all be back but the truth is I am not on the Amendola love train. I dont think he can match up against the top corners in the league and if he is your best receiver he will have Bailey and a strong Safety corps so it will be interesting. Our linebackers are very fast this year which should help with Gronk but no matter what that man is a BEAST, looks like our new TE is turning into one also. But just love Welker, already leading the league in Touchdowns and believe he will top 14+ touchdowns this year so he was a steal at 6 Mil a year. Good luch and it will be fun

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, lookin' forward to it grim. At this point it's all about endurance, improvement, health and momentum.

I think a lot of fans put too much into just a game or two. By season's end, the 49ers may well be back on track while the Seahawks have just dropped three in a row. The Giants win the NFC East....Shit happens. If Manning or Brady go to IR, our seasons look entirely different.

Again though, as of now, you guys are stacked on both sides of the line.