• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013-2014 Projected Depth Chart

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG- Eric Bledsoe-Kendall Marshall-Archie Goodwin- Dionte Garrett
SG-Goran Dragic-Shannon Brown-Archie Goodwin
SF- Caron Butler- PJ Tucker- Marcus Morris
PF- Markieff Morris- Luis Scola- Channing Frye
C- Marcin Gortat- Alex Len- Channing Frye
-------------------------------------------------------------
Obviously Dragic will see time at the point as well, and Bledsoe at the 2.

I'm thinking Gortat, Butler and Scola are likely trade candidates from the get go.

We may be the worst team in the league next year... Bobcats signed Jefferson, Orlando has a lot more young talent than us, Philly will be pretty bad though.

I could argue that the Cavs, Magic, Wizards, Bobcats, Hornets, Pistons, and Raptors will all end up with better records than us. And those were all the lottery team around us. We are in good shape for Wiggins already. :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm thinking Gortat, Butler and Scola are likely trade candidates from the get go.

We may be the worst team in the league next year... Bobcats signed Jefferson, Orlando has a lot more young talent than us, Philly will be pretty bad though.

I could argue that the Cavs, Magic, Wizards, Bobcats, Hornets, Pistons, and Raptors will all end up with better records than us. And those were all the lottery team around us. We are in good shape for Wiggins already. :clap:

I would like to see Goodwin and Bledsoe together this year. I am more looking forward to Goodwins development than Lens...

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just really want to see how much Jeff Hornacek is going to play the rookies. Is he going to be a "sit and develop" them or a "throw them into the fire" coach. I know it depends on their play too, just wondering if he believes in giving the veterans more of a shot.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just really want to see how much Jeff Hornacek is going to play the rookies. Is he going to be a "sit and develop" them or a "throw them into the fire" coach. I know it depends on their play too, just wondering if he believes in giving the veterans more of a shot.

HOW DO I UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT AHHHH AND CHANGE MY AVI I CANT POST THREADS!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Raptors could be good as well Sting. DeRozan and Gay with a healthy Lowry also Raptors have that up and coming center.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOW DO I UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT AHHHH AND CHANGE MY AVI I CANT POST THREADS!
There's a 50 post limit to unlock your account at the top, and see others. To set your AVI up go to the user cp that's on the top left of your screen.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure it'll be both. Hopefully he plays the rookies more. I really want to see what Len, and especially Goodwin can do. Archie "good" has the potential to be the biggest steal of this draft.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's a 50 post limit to unlock your account at the top, and see others. To set your AVI up go to the user cp that's on the top left of your screen.

So how the heck do I start my own threads?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope he eases them in at first and lets them get comfortable before he gives them heavy minutes. I definitely want to see the youngsters play a lot, but I think he'll try to put the most competitive team out on the floor to start the season. Doubt he'll throw the towel in until about game 25 when we sit about 5-20. lol

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how the heck do I start my own threads?
It should say new thread at the top on the first thread of any message board. If not you might have to wait untill you pop that 50 post cherry to be able to start a new thread. I know they changed some things up on this site since I joined.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope we finish with a better record than the Bobcats...

Yeah... not sure if we will. They added Jefferson and Zeller to their roster so far and if they bring back Henderson they will have a better looking team than us on paper.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... not sure if we will. They added Jefferson and Zeller to their roster so far and if they bring back Henderson they will have a better looking team than us on paper.
Yeah I know. It just sucks knowing that the Suns are down there with the Bobcats. I have a feeling that MKC will have a breakout year next season though.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I know. It just sucks knowing that the Suns are down there with the Bobcats. I have a feeling that MKC will have a breakout year next season though.

I hear ya man. I didn't think we'd ever stoop to the Bobcats level. It's depressing... ugh. :bawling:

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Sixers are the "front runners" for the worst team next season. Hornacek needs to play the young guys early and often if the Suns want to "compete" for that top draft pick. Gorat and Scola need to go ASAP.