• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Opening Starting Five?

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG - Eric Bledsoe
SG - Shannon Brown
SF - Caron Butler
PF - Markieff Morris, (Channing Frye if he's 100%)
C - Marcin Gortat, (If he's still here), Alex Lin

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG Goran Drajic, Marshall (yea I know he sucks)
PG Eric Bledsoe, Put SG Archie Goodwin in asap. (Coach Horny said he would consider this option, 2 pg's out there) This second spot is really up for grabs with Shannon Brown.
SF Caron Butler, PJ Tucker or Beaze
PF Markieff Morris, Plumlee
C Marcin Gortat, Len

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG - Eric Bledsoe
SG - Shannon Brown
SF - Caron Butler
PF - Markieff Morris, (Channing Frye if he's 100%)
C - Marcin Gortat, (If he's still here), Alex Lin

What about Beasley?
You feel there is no chance that he gets his mind right and dedicates himself this season?

It's really a shame. You look at the names on the Suns roster, and there is no reason other then stupidity that Beasley shouldn't be the face of the franchise.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You feel there is no chance that he gets his mind right and dedicates himself this season?

It's really a shame. You look at the names on the Suns roster, and there is no reason other then stupidity that Beasley shouldn't be the face of the franchise.
Beasley the face of any franchise is fucking clown shoes. Getting his mind right? Wasn't he the only NBA player ever to play for every team and get arrested in their cities?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Beasley?

Beasley BLOWS. He deserves ZERO playing time. Gtfo

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe-Goodwin-Marshall
Dragic-Brown-Goodwin-Tucker
Butler-Green-Tucker-Marcus
Markieff-Frye-Plumlee-Oriahki
Gortat-Len-Frye

UA_Stapler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dragic
Brown
Butler
Markeiff
Gortat

6th Man - Bledsoe

Towel Boy - Sarver

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beasley BLOWS. He deserves ZERO playing time. Gtfo

I'm hoping that you guys are wrong.
I don't think it's a stretch to say that nobody thinks the Suns will be a very good team this year, so that pretty much equates to your roster not being over run with talent.

While Beasley has been a huge underachiever so far, that doesn't mean he doesn't possess the talent which elevated him to the # 2 pick in the NBA draft.

The Suns are going to be a run and gun, no defense, team anyway, from what I've read.

How many players on your roster can score more, or in more different ways then Beasley can?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe, Dragic (I've heard they may have them both on the floor a lot), Beasley, Morris, Gortat.

The Suns will be terrible again. The new GM came in with a dud of a draft. Len makes a splash with a prompt injury (nobody saw that coming). Marshall is a joke and doesn't have NBA talent...another in a long line of recent Suns draft busts. We'll back back to this position in 2-3 years time...new GM, new coach, etc.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe-Goodwin-Marshall
Dragic-Brown-Goodwin-Tucker
Butler-Green-Tucker-Marcus
Markieff-Frye-Plumlee-Oriahki
Gortat-Len-Frye

That is what I said so glad we are on same page. Channing concerns me however! I think Archie will surprise a lot of folks.

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G Dragic
G Bledsoe
SF Green
PF Markieff Morris
C Gortat

My sense is that Dragic and Bledsoe will both be handling the ball plenty and will dilute the distinctions between a point guard and a shooting guard. The way that they play together and develop a relationship together will be important.

Overall, that lineup probably won't be that good, but at least it will be faster, more entertaining, and marginally more effective than what we saw last year. I do see the potential for a quick, trapping, rotating defense that forces turnovers and hurried shots, and quickly turns them into easy offense on the other end.

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping that you guys are wrong.
I don't think it's a stretch to say that nobody thinks the Suns will be a very good team this year, so that pretty much equates to your roster not being over run with talent.

While Beasley has been a huge underachiever so far, that doesn't mean he doesn't possess the talent which elevated him to the # 2 pick in the NBA draft.

The Suns are going to be a run and gun, no defense, team anyway, from what I've read.

How many players on your roster can score more, or in more different ways then Beasley can?

Sometimes you become a number-two pick not because you're that talented, but because people misread your talent level. Indeed, scoring in "more" and "different" ways means little when you're so inefficient in all those ways (a career .504 True Shooting Percentage, just pathetic for a forward), and Beasley's only value comes as a guy that you bring off the bench, run off some down-screens so that he can shake an opposing small forward (something that he can't really do one-on-one), and then see if he's hitting his shots.

And Beasley's trouble isn't worth that occasional reward.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sarver should clean the urinal I took the biggest shit ever in, and like it!