• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Phillies Crew Page

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you losers still hanging out on Fux? I can hardly stand to look at the site anymore.

Is diehard still trying to convince everyone he is not nocutename? Lol

Joreenbaby

Issues but no tissues
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What's more pathetic? Unkle Charlie pulling Kyle Kendrick as he's pitching a shutout or Hunter Pence steam-rolling Juan Samuel?

In my book both are pathetic but pulling Kyle really sucked BIG CANADIAN MOOSE COCK

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What's more pathetic? Unkle Charlie pulling Kyle Kendrick as he's pitching a shutout or Hunter Pence steam-rolling Juan Samuel?

In my book both are pathetic but pulling Kyle really sucked BIG CANADIAN MOOSE COCK

Pence barreling down Samuel Saturday was priceless. I went to Sunday's game and everyone was on Samuel to get out of the way when a runner headed to 3rd. Very fucking funny. However, Samuel didn't think so.

Joreenbaby

Issues but no tissues
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pence barreling down Samuel Saturday was priceless. I went to Sunday's game and everyone was on Samuel to get out of the way when a runner headed to 3rd. Very fucking funny. However, Samuel didn't think so.

Pence running over Sammy looked like the Keystone Cops.

...and Fox still sucks!

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
to.jpg

Hey JB:

Appears your pal doesn't want to pay for his kids (or doesn't have the money) Hear he is looking for a job this fall.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillies need a solid bullpen arm. They been stinking it up in front of Paps. I like Fuentes from the A's but not sure if that is something they can make happen. All I know is they are in desperate need of some help from somewhere!