• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Buffalo Bills Season Thread

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
808.png
Buffalo-Bills-banner2-1.jpg
808.png

A place to post for Pregame, During game, and post game.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't really have too much to talk about.

That was a terrible game to watch.

Fitzpatrick was bad early but ended up playing his way into starting next week.

Fred Jackson was hurt on a run but I haven't heard if he will miss serious time or not.

CJ Spiller was a bright spot with a TD and two huge gains.

The Bills D that was supposed to be upgraded and one of the best in the league made Sanchez look like Montana.

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only I had near as much free time as last year

this thread would be better

these past two games have been better.

right now our strength is still the run game, mainly because of our line, even our 3rd and 4th string running backs can pick up good yards rushing I love it.

Spiller is key though, thanks to our line blocking so well for the run, he gets lots of open spaces allowing him to run for a lot.

Our pass defense isn't great so far.

Anderson had a good game against the Browns, he needs to keep it up because from what I saw from the Browns game, Mario Williams is a focus of the opposing offensive line not allowing him to do as much.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to be extremely disappointed if the Bills don't beat the Pats tomorrow, and if I don't see Brady get his ass knocked down at least 10 times.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, the Bills should be ashamed for the way they played today. :L

They gave up almost 600 yards, and let the Pats run for 247 yards. Who would of thought the Pats would have 2 RB's with over 100 yards on the ground???

I don't get it? The Bills seemed to recover after letting the Pats storm down the field on their first drive of the game, and they even had a 21-7 lead in the 3rd Quarter. How in the hell can they allow the Pats to score 45 points in the 2nd half after only giving up 7 in the 1st half????

And what the hell was Fitz thinking? He had some great throws in the game, but overall he really just fucked up badly. He was all over the place, and really missed some wide open targets down the field. 4TD's with 4 INT's.....WTF???

And where the hell was the front 4 on the defense for the Bills? All that money and rebuilding of the defense was for this game, and the Pats shut them down all game. Wow, talk about getting your ass handed to you. I had to double check just to make sure Mario was playing today. :L

The Bills are 2-2 along with the Pats and Jets now, but once again the 2 losses the Bills have are from opponents in the division. Why do the Bills get completely destroyed by teams in their own division every time?

Holy Fuck Shit!....What an absolute beat down today. It looks like the Bills still need a few more years before they are really ready to compete and make a run for the PO's. The first step is getting a new QB.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the moment someone gets injured the entire team just folds like a cheap lawn chair

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the moment someone gets injured the entire team just folds like a cheap lawn chair

But this was the year we make the PO's! :L

We have Mario Williams and Mark Anderson now! :L

We don't need any receivers other than Johnson! :L

The Patriots better watch out, the Bills are moving on up! :L

How confident are you that the Bills stand a chance of beating the 49ers, or any other team in the next 5 weeks?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though the Browns are 0-5, the Bills are the worst team in the NFL right now, and may be the worst team of all time.

How does a defense allow that many yards and points every week and still have the nerve to even collect a paycheck?

I have never been so embarrassed to be a Bills fan in all my life. :L

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a real tough start. I have no idea what could be done other than fire everyone and cut everyone and start over.

I haven't felt this blah since Todd Collins took over for Jim Kelly

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random comment, but your front office did a pretty good job with the Fitzpatrick contract. I just looked it up for squiggles, and it's not bad at all for a team working on rebuilding. Fitzpatrick has done a reasonable job in the past 2 seasons, he's a leader, and only notched a reasonably low amount of guaranteed cash from Buffalo past 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we were actually in playoff contention last week still

then we choked late against the Rams :L

Jackson is hurt now too

maybe we'll use Spiller more now.

Fitzpatrick gets a bad rap for a lot of it

our line is pretty crappy at blocking for the pass and Stevie Johnson is the only good reciever we have.

Spiller should carry the ball most of the game then we should pass out of the play action occasionally....this team would be a lot better if we did