• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

20 Player NBA Draft : CHAT

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Larry should get more love in our drafts... Man that shit was crazy...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played my first game of organized basketball in awhile.

2 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists, and 2 steals, and I am pretty sure 1 heart attack.

I am super super out of shape

Well the more you play the more you will get in shape. Congrats on keeping up with your New Year resolution :clap:

I'm going to finish year 38 with a gluteus bang and then my goal is to get as close to 100 pounds lost as I can... Sad part of being this big is if I'd have been this big during my playing days I may have been an excellent guard lol... 100 pounds would put me at 230... If I can get there that's my high school weight when I was at my most awesomest! Perhaps I will see if I still have when that happens... At basketball that is, I still got it everywhere else! :thumper:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to finish year 38 with a gluteus bang and then my goal is to get as close to 100 pounds lost as I can... Sad part of being this big is if I'd have been this big during my playing days I may have been an excellent guard lol... 100 pounds would put me at 230... If I can get there that's my high school weight when I was at my most awesomest! Perhaps I will see if I still have when that happens... At basketball that is, I still got it everywhere else! :thumper:

Can't believe I turn 39 this year which my quick math means next year is going to suck. My wife turns 30 this year. She works out a couple times a week and I have maybe worked out a couple times in my life. I'm 5"10, 180 and don't feel the need to lose weight. I eat like crap but I'm not in terrible shape other then a bad knee from the Army. Yes I could lose about 5-10pds from my belly but I rather eat a packet a bacon once every month.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe I turn 39 this year which my quick math means next year is going to suck. My wife turns 30 this year. She works out a couple times a week and I have maybe worked out a couple times in my life. I'm 5"10, 180 and don't feel the need to lose weight. I eat like crap but I'm not in terrible shape other then a bad knee from the Army. Yes I could lose about 5-10pds from my belly but I rather eat a packet a bacon once every month.

Oh it was in me to be fat... I was just real active in high school... Once I need knee reconstruction my senior year the pounds started to pack from the 4 month bed rest... In 95 it was not the same surgery it is now... Anyway, I was never a work out guy so it never came off... Now it's just gotten out of hand, but the biggest reason is one want to get it together for my boys... I want to see them get old and I want them to know show them I can do it too... :yes:

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will also have you guys know that I had several shots that hit the rim!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a buddy that was in the NFL for a cup of coffee. Anyway, when I first met him, he was 6'1'', 310, really wanted to lose weight. At the time, I was doing martial arts and lifting 5 days a week, and he asked me for a serious diet, something hard core. I gave it to him, but after a week he hated it, and asked for something different. I told him to eat anything he wanted....I'm talking about IHOP for breakfast and Pizza Hut for lunch...but nothing but water after 5pm. Also, walk/jog 30 minutes a day, 4 days a week. He lost 50 pounds in six months. The key is the nothing after 5. If you aren't strict with it, you can't eat that way earlier in the day, unless you want to gain weight lol

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since players only play 1 quarter in this draft then here is the top 5 most points scored in a single quarter. Not sure why Wilt's 100pt game didn't make this list. You would think he would have scored at least 25pts in 1 of those quarters.

5. Joe Johnson - 29pts - Hockey
4. David Thompson - 32pts - WLK
3. George Gervin - 33pts - UK
2. Carmelo Anthony - 33pts - 500
1. Klay Thompson - 37pts - Hockey
He should bump Joe Johnson off your list. He scored 31 in the 4th, 28 in the 3rd

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a buddy that was in the NFL for a cup of coffee. Anyway, when I first met him, he was 6'1'', 310, really wanted to lose weight. At the time, I was doing martial arts and lifting 5 days a week, and he asked me for a serious diet, something hard core. I gave it to him, but after a week he hated it, and asked for something different. I told him to eat anything he wanted....I'm talking about IHOP for breakfast and Pizza Hut for lunch...but nothing but water after 5pm. Also, walk/jog 30 minutes a day, 4 days a week. He lost 50 pounds in six months. The key is the nothing after 5. If you aren't strict with it, you can't eat that way earlier in the day, unless you want to gain weight lol

I'm gonna give this a try... My birthday is Friday so I got less than a week... That's gonna be tough though because I'm pretty bad with eating time... I usually skip breakfast which is the worst I know lol and eat right before bed which is second only to skipping breakfast I believe... :L

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna give this a try... My birthday is Friday so I got less than a week... That's gonna be tough though because I'm pretty bad with eating time... I usually skip breakfast which is the worst I know lol and eat right before bed which is second only to skipping breakfast I believe... :L
Skipping breakfast and eating a big dinner is automatic big belly(unless you are 25). Have you ever known someone who ate all day long but stayed bone skinny? The best way to lose weight is to eat 6 small meals a day, because it causes your metabolism to run all day. Put away the big plate, get a plate that's half the size...and don't pile it high. Example would be Oatmeal or cream of wheat at 6 am(or as soon as you wake up), an apple at 10, a 6" subway on wheat(no cheese) at 12, a protein shake at 3, 6 ounces of fish and veggies at 5 and half an orange at 7.
What happens if you do that, is your body knows it is going to get fed every couple of hours, so it starts burning off the meals you feed it as soon as you take it in. In addition, the meals are small, so everything you take in is being burned. On the other hand, if you skip breakfast, eat a cheeseburger at noon and then a whole pizza for dinner, your body says, ''OK, after this pizza, I'm not getting any more food until noon tomorrow(16-18 hours), so instead of burning off this big meal, I'm going to burn a little bit and store the rest(as fat), so I don't starve to death.'' As a result, everything you eat sits on your gut.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my problem. I don't eat during the day hardly at all. I'm on a bad sleeping schedule because of my job and it fucks my whole eating schedule up. Then, most of my meals come from work. Then, I get off work, spark a bowl and remember all I've had to eat all day is a muffin and a shrimp wrap with some veggies instead of fries and it's 4am and the only thing I have to eat are cereal bars and freeze pops and it's on.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my problem. I don't eat during the day hardly at all. I'm on a bad sleeping schedule because of my job and it fucks my whole eating schedule up. Then, most of my meals come from work. Then, I get off work, spark a bowl and remember all I've had to eat all day is a muffin and a shrimp wrap with some veggies instead of fries and it's 4am and the only thing I have to eat are cereal bars and freeze pops and it's on.
My son is an MMA fighter, is in nursing school, and works as an intern. Needless to say, between training, school, work, etc, he has an insane schedule. Every Sunday night, he goes to the store, buys chicken, fish, veggies, etc, cooks ALL of it, and stores them in 30 microwavable dishes in the fridge. It's insane, but it can be done

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does no food after 6:30 work? I get home around 5:30 and still need to cook dinner

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody got any Dr Pepper...? :wtf:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, smaller portions, no seconds, no cokes, or dessert

Well its noon and I had 2 Tylenol, 1 Prilosec, and 1 Vicodin and a glass of water. Ill eat food tonight at dart tournament. :suds:

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Checking in before I go back to living in a hole

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers looking good so far.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess, i should make Nos happier with my team and swap Pettit with Ben wallace...