• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

20 Player NBA Draft : CHAT

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked KAT and you know it, I don't think Simmons is the answer, this teams needs some good veteran players not another kid. Simmons is gonna be special but no way the Wolves keep Wiggins, KAT and Simmons long term by the time they are in their prime one or two of them will be gone. When you are a bottom feeder you can't keep building for the future, at some point the future has to be right now.
Go ahead and pass on a cross between a guy who will be the next LBJ(skinnier version). That'll work out.. .

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a thought... let's finish the playoffs today and start some hardball tomorrow

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KAT's line tonight.

27 points : 17 rebounds : 6 blocks

But the Wolves get destroyed in OT.

If this team could somehow sign a good FA PF in the off season and maybe 1 or 2 other good rotation players they could be a playoff team next year, they are just way too young. I wonder if Glen Taylor regrets giving Rubio the contract yet? The kid had so much hype coming to the states but he's just not the answer...

I think Rubio is not fairly evaluated, People look at the jump shot and it all ends there for him, but he is an elite defender(although he gambles more then I like) and every time he is on the floor the offense is better. I think he is a critical 4th piece to this team. The problem is our 1 and 2 are to young still and we have no third. Next year I think the Wolves get a low seed in the playoffs.

I would take Simmons every day!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, i'll say it again I like Simmons but if you think Wiggins, KAT and Simmons would stay together long enough for the Wolves to win you don't get it.

Not really sure we are talking about this anyhow, the Wolves aren't going to win the lottery again...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, i'll say it again I like Simmons but if you think Wiggins, KAT and Simmons would stay together long enough for the Wolves to win you don't get it.

Not really sure we are talking about this anyhow, the Wolves aren't going to win the lottery again...
:agree:Text whoever needs to vote and let's get to the greatest game ever

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text EHB and Hockey to come vote, I also text Smitty to come vote on the golf semi-final games...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm off to my dart game, see y'all in a few hours...