• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

20,000 fine

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow at Husker fans. For fucks sake. If it walks, talks, and looks like a duck, it's a fucking duck. The rulebook says you can't slam a QB to the ground, he slammed him to the ground. It was immediately called a penalty. The league issued a fine after seeing the tape. It was a fucking illegal hit. Grow up. Stop blindly defending a guy, just because he went to the school you root for.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he may be one of your favorite players, and at the very least he played for your favorite team, but if you realized players may be genuine off the field, but on the field is almost never the same story, you wouldn't have made such a ridiculous assumption.
It was a cheap shot.

I guess you are right... I would have no idea how he is on the field...:wacko:

Right, grab a defenseless player by the head and swing him around to the ground. Real tough.

Play till the whistle blows...

Look, I am not going to spend any more time on this... and I know why the rules for QB's are needed... No problem with that...

I do have a problem with him being labeled by those who have never played a down of CFB or in the League where the speed of the game is not what you see on replays... It's not (3 Seconds)... it happens bang.bang...

But you all have a grasp for reality I see... and have elected to find a way to divert the less then competitive nature of your team... this past week at Suh's expense.. Fan's always have to have some way to vent....

I actually like Cinci... hope they surprise some people this year... I am out and done gents... good luck in the upcoming season...

Last edited by a moderator:

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Holy shit. There are 32 teams full of NFL defensive linemen who know how to stop themselves from bodyslamming a guy who doesn't even have the ball. LOL.

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Suh is a marked man, just like Silverback is..

Get used to it, it has no business in the NFL

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never knew those Cornhusker fans were so sensitive.....

I really hate Ohio State but now I'm sorta regretting the fact that Tressel had to leave..... It would have been fun to see Big Red's reactions to a yearly beating.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gentlemen,

Holy crap…. My Bad; I was just reviewing some of my post and…

When I was posting my comments in this thread earlier... I honestly thought this was the thread on the Nebraska Board. There were (2) going on at the same time. (one here and one on the Nebraska Board)

The (My bad) is for accidently trolling your board and giving you the what for.. whereby it was simply your opinion on your board. I thought you had come onto the Husker Board to give us your opinion...

Contrary to many of your opinions, the Husker Board is full of good posters (not inbreeds who attempt to troll others).

Please accept this apology...

We still differ on the call, so be it.....

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Don't pay attention to Kramer. Nothing personal, just didn't get why Nebraska fans were flooding the board to defend a guy who no longer plays for their school on a call that EVERYBODY agrees was a legit call.