• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

20,000 fine

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Why are they crying about, hes a fucking cheap shot artist, just like that prick Silverback Harrison..

I seen the replay on Suh's bush league play, Dalton should have kicked him in the nutz.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Suh's play. He grabs shoulder pads and throws those pussy ass quarterbacks down on their ass. Everything is completely legal but the NFL has never seen such a force and is scared of it.

might as well go back to 7 on 7 football and put flags on those candy ass quarterbacks.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the NFL just starts putting one of those flag belts on QBs. Then everyone would be happy and no one would need to wet their panties every time a QB takes a shot.

He's wrapping as QB releases...don't see the cheap there.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it about being named DPOY? It's a death sentence. :)

EDIT: :L I misread Rookie of the Year as DPOY...it didn't seem right after I posted it cuz I knew about Troy

Last edited by a moderator:

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Suh's play. He grabs shoulder pads and throws those pussy ass quarterbacks down on their ass. Everything is completely legal but the NFL has never seen such a force and is scared of it.

might as well go back to 7 on 7 football and put flags on those candy ass quarterbacks.

That was an intentional cheap shot after Simpson laid out one of the Lion's defensive backs the play just before.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How about the NFL just starts putting one of those flag belts on QBs. Then everyone would be happy and no one would need to wet their panties every time a QB takes a shot.

He's wrapping as QB releases...don't see the cheap there.

No.

Take your blinders off and watch the replay again.

He wrapped as the QB released and then finished his body slam a good 3 seconds after.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If he had been unable to stop momentum and knocked him downbthats one thing, but he wasn't moving. He just twisted him around and slammed him to the ground. That is absolutely a cheap shot.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't have much issue with Suh pounding Dalton, what I had an issue with it on was that he did it and knew Dalton had lost his helmet and still rammed his head into the ground.

how do you know he knew his helmet was off? did he say it in a press release? i don't think so. its kinda hard to tell if someones helmet comes off when your head is down in his shoulder pads and your making him look like a little pussy ragdoll :rofl:

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that...

There was no fucking intent there... Watch the fucking game and you will see delton get hit much harder than that...

I understand trying to protect the QB but holy shit... his skull-cap came off and I do not think Suh even knew it...

bunch of
th_1294-triste-mouchoir-924.gif

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Again. I'm not talking about his helmet coming off. I don't care about that. The point is the slam. His momentum was stopped so he didn't have to pick him up and slam him. That was his choice.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so your going to get angry at a player for finishing a tackle? i don't know about you, but i get mad when guys stop a players momentum, then stop the tackle. its like giving up in the middle of the play.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lol. That wasn't finishing a tackle. A) finishing a tackle would imply that Dalton still had the ball, which he didn't and b) a finishing a tackle would be following through on momentum and completing a play. In this case, picking him up to throw him to the ground isn't a tackle. It's a personal foul. It's AlWaYS a personal foul to slam a player to the ground. It was a bonehead play on his part and an unnecessary one on top of that. He deserves the fine.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are they crying about, hes a fucking cheap shot artist, just like that prick Silverback Harrison..

I seen the replay on Suh's bush league play, Dalton should have kicked him in the nutz.

Harrison's no worse than a couple of pricks in purple that I can think of.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He would have but when he kicks his skirt flys up and his crack shows.

redbengal1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Harrison's no worse than a couple of pricks in purple that I can think of.

I don't know a player in the league that gives more cheap shots than Harrison does, then whines about it like a little baby and takes shots at Goodell. I hope his ass finally gets suspended this year.

As for Suh, no matter whether you like it or not, that's gonna get fined every time. I can see people arguing about QB's getting too much protection, but with the rules we have now, that's gonna be a fine every time. It was 3 seconds after he threw the ball. And I love Suh, I think he's a great player, but it is what it is.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh can always take his talents to the CFL, or somewhere else if that bitch doesn't like the rules in the NFL. Just sayin'. And he can make a whole lot less going somewhere else if he's that unhappy.