• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Memphis Grizzlies vs 3) Golden State Warriors

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,691.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me see if I remember how to set these fuckers up, been a while....

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were of 14 of 38 in game, that's 37%.

And won by 1 when they easily could have lost that game.
They were 7 for 38, look again

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That fool could turn @ChiefsLakers67 into a Lebron fan. lol
Challenge Accepted Seneca GIF by SenecaCollege

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gary Payton II has a fractured elbow.

What Brooks did was way outta line. That wasn't a basketball play. He wanted to take GP II out. I guess mission accomplished.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just feel awful for GP2. He was in line to get a nice contract this off-season. He's played his ass off this year. I'm not sure what the recovery time is for a fractured Elbow, but it's still going to hurt his free agent market.

Ja was something special to watch last night. You just have to appreciate greatness when you see it.

All things considered the Warriors stole game 1, lost game 2 by 5 points on the road to a higher seeded team. And ultimately, the Warriors overall have not played great basketball. Feeling good about our chances going into game 3 to get back on a winning track.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,691.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just feel awful for GP2. He was in line to get a nice contract this off-season. He's played his ass off this year. I'm not sure what the recovery time is for a fractured Elbow, but it's still going to hurt his free agent market.

Ja was something special to watch last night. You just have to appreciate greatness when you see it.

All things considered the Warriors stole game 1, lost game 2 by 5 points on the road to a higher seeded team. And ultimately, the Warriors overall have not played great basketball. Feeling good about our chances going into game 3 to get back on a winning track.
"In most cases, people with elbow fractures will be in a cast or splint for at least three to six weeks. Many people can return to normal activities in about four months, though full healing can take a year or longer."

It will depend on the MRY and how severe it is.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was, and is, great. But GPII being out is a big reason why he went off, so that's a problem now this series (and future ones, as he's our best perimeter defender).

That said, you are right the Ws played pretty badly and still won 1 in Memphis and lost barely. And the loss was on a 7 for 38 shooting night from 3. So I agree game 3 feels good and I still have them winning in 6.

I would hope the elbow might not prevent GP from playing defense but I don't know anything about it.