• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: LA Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fundamental fairness is all any person can ask for. The fact that the league didn’t call out Harrell speaks volumes. Sad day really.

lol there was nothing to call out. If you don't think harsher things been said between the line then you're a fool. Harrell realized his mistake and apologized to Luka today and you move on.

The league stepping in publicly when they damn well know worse things been said before would have been dumb. They spoke with Trez privately and that was that. Not everything need to be made a public statement to make NBA haters happy

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol there was nothing to call out. If you don't think harsher things been said between the line then you're a fool. Harrell realized his mistake and apologized to Luka today and you move on.

The league stepping in when they damn well know worse things been said before would have been dumb

Yeah, I understand thunderc's point and he's not necessarily wrong.

Like Mark Jackson said, he's heard a lot worse than what Harrell said, but wrong is wrong.

I think the fact that Harrell was spoken to about it and was apologetic is reason enough for him to not be suspended, but he should have been fined.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The league stepping in publicly when they damn well know worse things been said before would have been dumb. They spoke with Trez privately and that was that. Not everything need to be made a public statement to make NBA haters happy

I love this approach, now of course everyone just needs to work overtine to make sure it is applied across the board for all similar incidents.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thunder is just another Trumpy troll. I've been spending time on the PF and you start to see where these guys are coming from.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I understand thunderc's point and he's not necessarily wrong.

Like Mark Jackson said, he's heard a lot worse than what Harrell said, but wrong is wrong.

I think the fact that Harrell was spoken to about it and was apologetic is reason enough for him to not be suspended, but he should have been fined.

Sounds fair to me. thunder thinks the NBA is ruined of course. After being ruined by Harden. And BLM.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds fair to me. thunder thinks the NBA is ruined of course. After being ruined by Harden. And BLM.

Well, I think we can all agree that Harden's pretty unwatchable. lol

As for the BLM/political stuff. I think most people watch sports for the same reason they watch movies and tv...to escape all of the other "real world" shit and just be entertained.

When politics starts getting mixed in folks have their own level as to how much they will tolerate.

For myself, I haven't reached that level where I would stop watching. I don't know what that point would be for me, I just know I haven't reached it. If he has, that's his choice.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cant we just all get along? Can’t we all just be treated the same based on our actions. I know that kind of thinking is way out there.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for the BLM/political stuff. I think most people watch sports for the same reason they watch movies and tv...to escape all of the other "real world" shit and just be entertained.

When politics starts getting mixed in folks have their own level as to how much they will tolerate.

For myself, I haven't reached that level where I would stop watching. I don't know what that point would be for me, I just know I haven't reached it. If he has, that's his choice.

Of course it's his choice. But he can't just turn it off, he has to come on here and make his gay virtue signalling posts about it.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say too...

20 years ago, down 1 point, you go barreling into the lane and let the refs decide the game.

2020 ... mano e mano, crossover, step back 3 ... in your face ... cold.

I love it...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manu Ginobili did win 4 rings, a Euro Championship, and a freaking Olympic gold medal (not playing on team USA).

He dominated on all 3 levels of elite basketball that are considered the Holy trinity

He was hoisting a trophy in year #2 not a first round series game win

All while being an elite defender....possibly a criminally under-rated defender.

Manu was a great player.

Not in the conversation for greatest international player ever though. Just not on that level.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it's his choice. But he can't just turn it off, he has to come on here and make his gay virtue signalling posts about it.

man, you told the whole world earlier how much you like cock. After reading this I know you were not joking.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, you told the whole world earlier how much you like cock. After reading this I know you were not joking.

I never joke about loving cock. It's the best.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, with today's climate he should have seen a games suspension. But who gives a shit though. Doncic went out today and showed him who's the scrub and who's the mega-superstar. And a lot worse gets said on the court that isn't heard. Based upon all the trash talking incidents that he seems to get wrapped up in I'm guessing he has a loose jaw himself.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do not like Harden’s ball dominant style or the way the rules are written to allow him to exploit and get to the line as often as he does.

But I don’t think he is unwatchable at all. I really appreciate the skill he brings to the game. Not many better offensively in NBA history.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, with today's climate he should have seen a games suspension. But who gives a shit though. Doncic went out today and showed him who's the scrub and who's the mega-superstar. And a lot worse gets said on the court that isn't heard. Based upon all the trash talking incidents that he seems to get wrapped up in I'm guessing he has a loose jaw himself.

In all honesty, Trezl’s presence probably helped Doncic.

All great players have that chip on their shoulder. And if you piss them off, good luck.

Luca might not admit it, but I bet that conversation helped motivate him for one of the greatest individual playoff performances of all time.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff P

45 mins 9 points 3-14.

Zubac and Morris played better lolzzz

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they can somehow beat the Clips (not counting on it but would be fun) and the Lakers can keep winning...we gotta have a Mavs-Lakers matchup