• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #15 Washington at Cal - FS1 - NOW

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ones I had came from Target. I’m sure any large liquor store would have something similar.
Liquor stores over here are odd. They don't sell anything other than a pure bottle of spirits. Grocery stores can sell beer and malt liquor products, like Bacardi breezes, but not hard liquor.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's drinkable. Tastes more like gin and sprite than tonic though.

America’s most prolific producer of canned cocktails did it again. The Cutwater G&T smells like someone muddled half a cucumber into a can of Sprite (which is a big plus if you want a refreshing summer drink). As you sip, you get a robust cucumber flavor along with a blast of citrus. If you aren’t careful, you’ll end up drinking the whole four-pack on your own.

We have a match. It wasn’t anything close to $15 though. It was 7 something for the 4 pack.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You, sir, are an abomination to all summertime manual lawnmowers who work up a hearty/healthy sweat JUST in order to enjoy a sweating glass of Bombay Sapphire (Tanguaray in a pinch) & Canada Dry Tonic with three sliced limes.

Dafuq a matter with you, mang? Moar :cocktail: for ME
Dat shit taste like pine sap.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Canned Gin and Tonics You Can Buy in the U.S.

I'll guess he's probably drinking coppercraft, but watch it end up being cutwater old grove.

There isn't just one kind you see. We gots options out n these here parts.

Back when the state ran the liquor stores they had canned mixed drinks, the brand was club if I remember right. They were 8 oz cans and a couple of the gin martinis would really get ya. Killer headache too.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dat shit taste like pine sap.
Pffffft … it's an acquired taste. I used to hate fng gin, cuz I was drinkin the rot gut shtuff.

Buddy 'o mine in the canoe club <Navy> turned me onto Tanguaray and it got me to change my 'thinkin'. But THEN … another bud got me to try Bombay Sapphire! ERMAHGERD! I fell in luv with the stuff after that and won't hardly buy anything but. It makes a yuge diff.

If'n ya can drink a Tom Collins, ya should be able to choke down some good B/S or Tanguaray … the lime(s) make it even bettah. Jus sayin.

Now … go make us a :cocktail: in time for the first pitch. GO SAWX!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pffffft … it's an acquired taste. I used to hate fng gin, cuz I was drinkin the rot gut shtuff.

Buddy 'o mine in the canoe club <Navy> turned me onto Tanguaray and it got me to change my 'thinkin'. But THEN … another bud got me to try Bombay Sapphire! ERMAHGERD! I fell in luv with the stuff after that and won't hardly buy anything but. It makes a yuge diff.

If'n ya can drink a Tom Collins, ya should be able to choke down some good B/S or Tanguaray … the lime(s) make it even bettah. Jus sayin.

Now … go make us a :cocktail: in time for the first pitch. GO SAWX!
Maybe I'll give it another shot.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gin has to be dry, like tanqueray, or Seagrams if you’re in a pinch. Add ice and a splash of olive juice and you’re set. The fancy gins are awful.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gin has to be dry, like tanqueray, or Seagrams if you’re in a pinch. Add ice and a splash of olive juice and you’re set. The fancy gins are awful.
Bombay Sapphire is gin 'o the gawds. Hu's backup is Hendricks, but I've never had it, so I'll trust him on that one … bein a fellow gin aficionada en shet. :dance: