• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: 10/28..Seahawks @ Rams...who ya got?

10/28..Seahawks @ Rams...who ya got??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I love knee jerk reactions by fans. Last week the Seahawks were the most dominant team, now they are pretenders.

Frankly it doesn't matter at all... the Hawks are a home game away from HFA when they face the Saints and if the Hawks claim HFA GG to everyone. Seahawks claim HFA = SBOWL appearance. Doesn't matter how pretty those wins look.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I love knee jerk reactions by fans. Last week the Seahawks were the most dominant team, now they are pretenders.

Frankly it doesn't matter at all... the Hawks are a home game away from HFA when they face the Saints and if the Hawks claim HFA GG to everyone. Seahawks claim HFA = SBOWL appearance. Doesn't matter how pretty those wins look.

and now U-B trippin too.....:nod:

:lol:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on! This was a heart breaker for 49ers fans! A giant tease, got your hopes up,then .....boom! Up in smoke!:rollseyes:

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on! This was a heart breaker for 49ers fans! A giant tease, got your hopes up,then .....boom! Up in smoke!:rollseyes:

Try again...most of them are probably still in London and just getting back to the hotel from the clubs...
They ain't worried about you guys.

I can't speak for the niner fans though...but I'm sure some were let down, and I'm sure they'll get over it.

Like I said.... with 8 games left, there's still a long way to go before it's all said and done.

Last edited by a moderator:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the 49ers fans can pin their hopes on the TB team next week in the clink...or not.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the 49ers fans can pin their hopes on the TB team next week in the clink...or not.

Don't know, dude....I just hope my team decides to show up and play next week....and not look like crap like they did yesterday.

:L

But try not to obsess on the 9ers too much, son.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers still in the rear view mirror. They must be pissed!

Pissed? More like laughing hysterically watching the Seahawks seriously struggle against the Rams with Clemons as their QB. Because its becoming pretty obvious, the 49ers are the better team.

Exposed.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very rough game. If anything was exposed, it was Seattle's lack of O-line depth. Any team with good edge rushers right now is a bad matchup for Seattle's offense. Stacking the box was a no brainer. It'll be interesting to see how that gameplan works when Harvin and Okung return.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugly win but still a W! Just have to throw in the standard "Stuporbreaker is a complete idiot" comment. How quickly trollboy tries to throw out the memory of week #2

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pissed? More like laughing hysterically watching the Seahawks seriously struggle against the Rams with Clemons as their QB. Because its becoming pretty obvious, the 49ers are the better team.

Exposed.

Except everytime the the two teams take the field, yours loses.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

seriously.gif

Harold, do you always troll this hard? I know you are a little crazy about your team but this...this is a little much. The season is half way over, you guys are a game ahead. Let's just calm down and let things play out.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season is far from over for both Hawks and 49ers fans. So cut the whiny bitching Breaker, cut the homerism Hawks fans, and cut the overall "Hawks win this or 49ers win that" theme from most people on the board.

That all said... Seattle has 5 at home in the final 8 and San Fran has 4. Right now Seattle holds the tiebreaker so I will say... for San Fran to win the division the game against Seattle is a MUST win. If San Fran loses the Seattle matchup I'd say GG to Seattle winning the division.

And yes.. SHOULD Seattle lock up home field I'd call Seattle SBOWL. For New Orleans or Green Bay to travel across the country and go against Seattle's current D... margin is slim.

That ALL said, we just reached the halfway mark. Anything and I mean ANYTHING can happen. Injuries can occur, crazy outcomes are natural in the NFL (not college where Oregon is GOING to dominate Washington), etc.

Breaker I applaud you for telling Hawks fans to chill... but take your own advice and recognize that the Hawks are a legit threat and not the loser of a team you make them out to be. If you have any respect for yourself and fanbase you'll agree with that. And I have certainly given props to the 49ers where due.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except everytime the the two teams take the field, yours loses.

Every time? Pretty aggressive statement from the fan of a team that hasn't won in SF since 2008.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season is far from over for both Hawks and 49ers fans. So cut the whiny bitching Breaker, cut the homerism Hawks fans, and cut the overall "Hawks win this or 49ers win that" theme from most people on the board.

That all said... Seattle has 5 at home in the final 8 and San Fran has 4. Right now Seattle holds the tiebreaker so I will say... for San Fran to win the division the game against Seattle is a MUST win. If San Fran loses the Seattle matchup I'd say GG to Seattle winning the division.

And yes.. SHOULD Seattle lock up home field I'd call Seattle SBOWL. For New Orleans or Green Bay to travel across the country and go against Seattle's current D... margin is slim.

That ALL said, we just reached the halfway mark. Anything and I mean ANYTHING can happen. Injuries can occur, crazy outcomes are natural in the NFL (not college where Oregon is GOING to dominate Washington), etc.

Breaker I applaud you for telling Hawks fans to chill... but take your own advice and recognize that the Hawks are a legit threat and not the loser of a team you make them out to be. If you have any respect for yourself and fanbase you'll agree with that. And I have certainly given props to the 49ers where due.

Fair enough Shark. And you are right this is a little over the top... But when Harold is parading around moments after the seahawks rams game talking about how pissed and upset niner fans are.... I feel justified in heckling. Especially after having to listen to so many hawk fans act like the division was won by week 3. But point taken.

p.S. you must be pretty happy you won on monday with the entire officiating crew (and league) working against you guys huh?......:laugh3:.... that was funny stuff on the game day thread man, were you drunk?