• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1 Year Ago Today...

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats man! My daughter turns one on the 8th of May. Greatest things in the world aren't they?

Yeah, I remembered you having yours shortly after mine, was curious as to when. It is amazing how they grow on you. In the beginning I loved her, but mostly just didn't want to kill her on accident. When they start to get a little bigger and start acting like a person, it is so awesome. She's all about daddy too. If I am holding her and my girlfriend tries to give me a kiss, my daughter pushes her face away and won't let her.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I remembered you having yours shortly after mine, was curious as to when. It is amazing how they grow on you. In the beginning I loved her, but mostly just didn't want to kill her on accident. When they start to get a little bigger and start acting like a person, it is so awesome. She's all about daddy too. If I am holding her and my girlfriend tries to give me a kiss, my daughter pushes her face away and won't let her.

After that, it was not wanting to kill her on purpose. Okay, not funny.

michaelwarner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Father of the Year? Or did you let your team down? ;)

I'd say Father of the Year. But, then again, if it had been 2010 and it was the first Giants WS win of my life I might have jumped up and dropped her...:)

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

I hear you on the not trying to kill them on accident. The other day my daughter was laying on the floor with my wife, and she was trying to get her to say mom. But my daughter kept saying da da da da da da finally my wife yelled "no! ma ma ma ma". My daughter turned her head to the side and very softly said "da da da da". I laughed my ass off.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you on the not trying to kill them on accident. The other day my daughter was laying on the floor with my wife, and she was trying to get her to say mom. But my daughter kept saying da da da da da da finally my wife yelled "no! ma ma ma ma". My daughter turned her head to the side and very softly said "da da da da". I laughed my ass off.

My wife refuses to acknowledge that the word Mama comes in part, if not entirely, on the fact that the M sound is among the first sounds a baby makes. That may have been linked because babies have needs their mother more, but the Mama sound is a common starter, regardless of its meaning.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After that, it was not wanting to kill her on purpose. Okay, not funny.

Ha... no, there were plenty of times I felt like it. One night she screamed bloody murder for 14 hours straight. My girlfriend was in the hospital for a kidney infection and it was just me. I had never been so angry in my life.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm late to the party but congrats man