• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Toronto Raptors vs 8) Washington Wizards

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get a kick out of reading all of the posts about the Wizards being a disappointment (at least perhaps until about an hour ago). WTF? They are the 8 seed and leading up to the playoffs they had been playing terrible

I also disagree with blaming most of the poor play on Brooks. Perhaps to a small degree but I don't care who coaches that team - the issues are with the front court and skill set of the players other than Wall & Beal. Their issues relate much more to the GM than the coach. Perhaps they could replace Brooks, but it won't solve their main issues.

Regardless of how the series ends up I give credit to the Wizards for at least hanging tough. We will see.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who forced you to watch it or perhaps you watched out since you had money on the game?
I watch all games every year regardless, im an NBA fan and diehard Lakers. Trust me when i tell you, you usually dont get both. It was all refs, not the players. There is so little ball movement in the half court set, thats completely on the coach.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch all games every year regardless, im an NBA fan and diehard Lakers. Trust me when i tell you, you usually dont get both. It was all refs, not the players. There is so little ball movement in the half court set, thats completely on the coach.

Fair enough Oh well - officiating has just appeared to go downhill in all sports for a while & NBA is no exception. I usually only mainly want consistency in officiating & that rarely happens. As for the coach - again - trust me if they replaced Brooks at the end of the season it wouldn't make them much better. They need some younger, better players in the frontcourt moving fwd. Priority 1 for me would be replacing Gortat. Sure he has some moments, but I think that overall they can do better.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to jump in on anything but if I wasn't a Raptors fan I would rather read a ninth grade science textbook than watch a Raptors-Wizards basketball series. There is nothing likeable about either team, both play-wise and personality-wise.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to jump in on anything but if I wasn't a Raptors fan I would rather read a ninth grade science textbook than watch a Raptors-Wizards basketball series. There is nothing likeable about either team, both play-wise and personality-wise.

winning post. exactly how I feel about this series and two teams.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you guys have the same energy as you did last Sunday when LBJ did the same

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Born and raised in Philly......
Like the other poster said. No one cares about this series. Lowry isn't going around trying to be the greatest of all time and telling me he thinks he is. Either way, still a bitch move no matter who you are. I just don't care because again Lowry isn't campaigning his entire career to be the best.

He also didn't have an hour special in his hometown to announce he is leaving his home state.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the other poster said. No one cares about this series. Lowry isn't going around trying to be the greatest of all time and telling me he thinks he is. Either way, still a bitch move no matter who you are. I just don't care because again Lowry isn't campaigning his entire career to be the best.

He also didn't have an hour special in his hometown to announce he is leaving his home state.

In other words it only matters when Lebron does it....exactly what i expected from you

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words it only matters when Lebron does it....exactly what i expected from you
Yeah. when the face of the NBA walks off the court its a bigger deal than Lowry. Is his first name Kyle? Kyle Lowry?

Don't see many kids walking around with Lowry jerseys on or the league revolving around him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel the same way.

Celtics Bucks kind of like that too. I have watched about 20 minutes of that series so far.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. when the face of the NBA walks off the court its a bigger deal than Lowry. Is his first name Kyle? Kyle Lowry?

Don't see many kids walking around with Lowry jerseys on or the league revolving around him.

Because you don't live in Toronto.

@raptorlife4 has 50 Kyle Lowry jerseys

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the same way.

Celtics Bucks kind of like that too. I have watched about 20 minutes of that series so far.

I watched most of game 1 because there was nothing else on tv. Barely none of game 2 and 3. Just mainly the 4th quarter today

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
27 and 14 for Wall as he takes the game over again. Man this guy is terrible compared to Lillard, isn't he?