• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(1) NEW YORK RANGERS vs. (7) WASHINGTON CAPITALS Series Thread

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a pretty good call, but I just kind of mildly dislike them. Unlike a guy like Lucic who I detest and find to be a massive d'bag.

I'm am looking forward to a "We're still lou...der" chant at game 3.

What if I told you Prust came from the University of Michigan? :D

RangersReds03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recent history for sure between these two teams, but I don't feel like bad blood? Would you agree, Red? I have a laugh remembering this...

capsponcho1.jpg

No not at all, helps that you don't have anyone like Neil on your team. The water bottle incident, how could I forget?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(looks around to see if any Boston fans are here)

How cool is seeing all of these Tim Thomas commercials now..... It is only fair after watching Mike Green commercials 2 weeks after we have been eliminated the past few years.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(looks around to see if any Boston fans are here)

How cool is seeing all of these Tim Thomas commercials now..... It is only fair after watching Mike Green commercials 2 weeks after we have been eliminated the past few years.

He's under the Peggy curse. Patrick Kane is too.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not at all, helps that you don't have anyone like Neil on your team. The water bottle incident, how could I forget?

I guess that's part of it - the moments between these teams in those series that stand out are the water bottle incident and the dueling fan chants.

For me, it's also that the Rangers are by far the least detestable team from the Atlantic/old Patrick. Hate the Flyers and Pens. Don't like the Devils. Isles are always a huge pain in our ass for some reason.

But maybe we'll see more of a spark this series b/c both teams want it more than those past years I think.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that's part of it - the moments between these teams in those series that stand out are the water bottle incident and the dueling fan chants.

For me, it's also that the Rangers are by far the least detestable team from the Atlantic/old Patrick. Hate the Flyers and Pens. Don't like the Devils. Isles are always a huge pain in our ass for some reason.

But maybe we'll see more of a spark this series b/c both teams want it more than those past years I think.

Also a bit deeper into the playoffs can't hurt.

RangersReds03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea I agree those teams all suck