• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zimmerman Part Two

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've listened to the things he said to a 911 operator before he confronted Martin. There's absolutely no doubt he was angry.

And again, why is the kid in the car a thug? Initially you said it was because he had a shotgun, but he didn't. So what is it really? Isn't Dunn the obvious thug here? And if not, why not?

There's plenty of doubt. The kid is a thug because he was riding around in a van disturbing the public daring someone to challenge him and looking for trouble. He got the challenge he wanted, just not the result he bargained for.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udNHsk57f24]Rick James "Cocaine is a hell of a drug" - YouTube[/ame]

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate when someone in another car has their music up so loud, that I can't even hear my own radio. That being said, I wouldn't get into an argument with them and certainly wouldn't shoot anyone because of it.

Dunn should have just gotten what he intended to get and left. Problem solved. You can't control or police the actions of everyone, just because they don't think or behave the way you want them to.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Martin could not control himself and attacked Zimmerman. He sufered the consequences for his actions. Dunn could not control himself when disrespected by the thug and Dunn suffered the consequences for his actions. The thug could not control himself when his boorish behavior was called on by a white man and so he suffered the consequences. Its really that simple.

So you were there, too? You sure do get around.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There's plenty of doubt. The kid is a thug because he was riding around in a van disturbing the public daring someone to challenge him and looking for trouble. He got the challenge he wanted, just not the result he bargained for.

Listen to Zimmerman's tone and words. "These assholes always get away with it." He was clearly angry.

Initially, Davis was a thug because he had a gun. When he didn't actually have a gun, it was because he was playing loud music. But Dunn, who was carrying a gun, and used it, apparently is not a thug. Gosh, why would I think you are racist?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to Zimmerman's tone and words. "These assholes always get away with it." He was clearly angry.

Initially, Davis was a thug because he had a gun. When he didn't actually have a gun, it was because he was playing loud music. But Dunn, who was carrying a gun, and used it, apparently is not a thug. Gosh, why would I think you are racist?

Because you consistently make incorrect assumptions and claim I said things that I did not say. When confronted about this and asked to identify these statements I supposedly made you simply ignore it.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I used to ride in cars with friends listening to that "rap crap" but I'm white and no one ever came over to us and shot into the car. Point is no one had "fear goggles" on because we were white. No one deserves to be shot for being obnoxiously loud (even if they are black).

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please stop engaging this troll. Let this thread die... If you ignore him, he will go.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to ride in cars with friends listening to that "rap crap" but I'm white and no one ever came over to us and shot into the car. Point is no one had "fear goggles" on because we were white. No one deserves to be shot for being obnoxiously loud (even if they are black).

...and why do you think that might be?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please stop engaging this troll. Let this thread die... If you ignore him, he will go.

Oops. I thought you left to pursue your sexual fantasies on that other board.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...and why do you think that might be?

Lack of fear is racism, too. White people deserve just as much as minorities to be feared. ;) (Actually, it is racist, too, (assumptions based on race) but it's just a joke.)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lack of fear is racism, too. White people deserve just as much as minorities to be feared. ;) (Actually, it is racist, too, (assumptions based on race) but it's just a joke.)

Then I would suggest that we are all "racist" by that definition. The problem with it though is if I made the assumption that because you are black you are extremely intelligent I don't think people would be screaming racism. It only seems to be "racist" if the assumption being made has a negative connotation. The whole thing has gotten so far out of hand it has become a joke.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how this is legal, but Dunn's statement (the shooter) to police is apparently on youtube.

Jordan Davis - Michael Dunn Interview with Detectives (Part 1 of 2) - YouTube

He's a team jumper, too, but I suppose loyal to his local team. He said he was a Vikings fan, then a Niners fan, and now a Bucs fan. He lived in the latter two places, assuming on the first. They asked him if he was a Vikings fan, so that's probably where he's from and was a question to loosen him up. Maybe he would have cracked and said he couldn't watch football because it's black-dominated? It can't be too loud at the Bucs or Vikings place.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the young thugs in the van did though. People should be respectful of others. The thugs in the van and the dude in the theater were asked to turn their music and cell phones down. Both decided that they could do whaterver the fuck they wanted regardless of whether they were bothering other people. One got confrontational about it and the other pulled a shotgun; both ended up dead but for lack of a little common courtesy.

I know I'm late but did anyone else notice that now that tt found out the person in the theatre was white that he's not a thug anymore?

He says the thugs in the van and the dude in the theatre.

What a joke! I really hope all of you ignore this clown from here on out, this is a perfect example of a racist clown.
:lame:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm late but did anyone else notice that now that tt found out the person in the theatre was white that he's not a thug anymore?

He says the thugs in the van and the dude in the theatre.

What a joke! I really hope all of you ignore this clown from here on out, this is a perfect example of a racist clown.
:lame:

Cracks me up when people try to make this about race when I've clearly debunked that myth.