• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

zherdev article

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason I can never open the CSN articles. That being said, the KHL is a more defensive oriented league which is why his goal total would be down. I think he was like 25th in scoring or in goals. Hopefully this put him in a defensively responsible system. He could be dangerous playing with Giroux and Jvr, but I would be very worried about the +- with that line. Then again, Zherdev is a big body, so if he uses it, he could be pretty good on that end.

On another note, anybody remember the picture of him and his Russian girlfriend from a few years ago? He was standing next to a real hottie with one of the dumbest facial expressions ever.:D Alot of the Flyers seem to end up with hot women, and now he is a Flyer.:cool:

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll be pleasantly surprised with Zherdev's play this year. Remember, all of the same things were said about Leino when we traded for him last year -- and that move ended up working out pretty well for us.

chy1127

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he met his wife this year and just got married.

Then the picture was of a girlfriend. It was from the last time he was in the NHL so it had to be 2 years ago and was before his wife. She was decent. He, however, looked like a major goofball. Since he has joined the Flyers, I am sure his wifef is hot.

PS. Do you recall the picture I was referring to?

Last edited by a moderator:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headcases that fuck up with the Flyers and dont get life threatening injuries got back to Russia.

chy1127

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That chick is NOT hott, they're both goofy looking.

After I found the picture I changed from hottie to decent.:D My memory aint what it used to be. I think the picture is at least 2-3 years old. I remember seeing it on the Rags board when they 1st got him. Funny thing is thats the 1st picture that come up with an image search for Zherdev. Anyway, he has a good handful of ass! :cool: No matter who he is with, we need at least 25 goals and for him to be a + player.

Last edited by a moderator: