• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

zero accountability

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
if this wasnt so tragic it would be funny!

lou lams who is suppose to be the "greatest" gm of sports and a tough cookie...lets this unfold without trying to salvage the season?

look at the caps with boudeure (however you spell it)
the pens with byslma
flyers with lavolette
rangers with torts?

heck even the islanders the joke of the nhl in a 14 game losing streak replaced their coach (and they were in a rebuilding phase)

but this? this? 20+ games into the season when in lou's words "every year our main goal is the cup" still no change? the same gm who has fired coaches for MUCH MUCH MUCH less? what is it 10 coaches in 10 years?

i thought the loss to the 14 game loser islanders (shutout) was the low point of the season but this on home ice watching former devils gomez gionta putting the nails in this coffin! is too much!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i'd like to add even the cowboys and vikings remove their coaches both teams show some signs of life!

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you seem to post more on losses than you do on wins?

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I get to go watch this team get effed up by the Pens in Pittsburgh monday...yay. I don't even want to go.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont always agree with you cup but jmac needs to go.thought pulling moose after the first minute thirty eight was a bad move.only thiing it seemed to accomplish was showing both moose and the team that he didnt have confidence in them.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And I get to go watch this team get effed up by the Pens in Pittsburgh monday...yay. I don't even want to go.

Dabbs, Devs seem to play very well against teams they have no business beating. Yes, I know its the Pens who are on a hot streak, but watch the Devils actually show up and play.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
well after a 2-1 shootout win i dont really want to come in and hurt anyone feelings

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dabbs, Devs seem to play very well against teams they have no business beating. Yes, I know its the Pens who are on a hot streak, but watch the Devils actually show up and play.

One can only hope. Last time I went to a Pens / Devils game was the season before last...a 5-1 stomping of the Devils, and this is when the team was playing well haha.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scratch that, I went to a game last year, obviously they won haha.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well after a 2-1 shootout win i dont really want to come in and hurt anyone feelings

So why dont you come in with something positive? If I can some something good about Kovy I'm sure you could find 1 thing good about the rest of the team...

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who knows jmac pretty much called the entire team out tonight saying he wanted to bench nine guys including kovy who wound up on the fourth line and langenbrunner actually opened his mouth tonight about accountability Fire & Ice

Reading Langenbrunner's comment about they weren't ready....I can't believe that with a 4 day rest they weren't ready for this game. They all know that they have to start winning most of their games to even have a shot at the playoffs, so how can you not be prepared for a game!
Then Elias agreeing that this team can turn it around with the current coaching staff...don't just agree start showing it on the ice.
This team is frustrating the hell out me. :(

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just don't want us to end up with like 85 points and miss the playoffs.. if we are gonna miss.... get a lottery pick