• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zac Rinaldo

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone hear or see the hit this dick put on our top prospect Sean Coutierer? From the sound of it he left his feet and went head hunting. Why the fuck do we have scumbags like these on our team? It just reminds me of another Steve Downie like hit. Thankfully Sean is okay.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did anyone hear or see the hit this dick put on our top prospect Sean Coutierer? From the sound of it he left his feet and went head hunting. Why the fuck do we have scumbags like these on our team? It just reminds me of another Steve Downie like hit. Thankfully Sean is okay.

1. This was discussed in the thread about the prospects scrimmage game
2. Completely agree with you, such a dumbass move
3. Watch out, we have a Rinaldo superfan/troll here now

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. This was discussed in the thread about the prospects scrimmage game
2. Completely agree with you, such a dumbass move
3. Watch out, we have a Rinaldo superfan/troll here now

lol

as far as rinaldo is concerned, i just watched the little clip that 4706 posted (thanks).. it was a pretty nasty hit for a prospect scrimmage, i agree.. definitely would've been a charging penalty, maybe even a major.. i dont think a suspension though.. but that shouldn't be a question in a prospect scrimmage!

however, i am kind of excited to see him play.. he needs to reel it in a bit, but i've always liked hitting, and if it makes the flyers a target for officials then so be it.. i like huge hits.. head hunting is bad (which is what he did) but if he stays low and puts a shoulder right into the guys chest, thats an awesome hit.. if they can get that through to him i think rinaldo will be awesome.. might be a big if though

and i will defend him a bit, not completely because that was a nasty hit, but i do understand why he was laying lumber.. he's an enforcer/agitator and he was trying to make himself noticeable the only way he could, and he did

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a much dirtier hit in the offensive zone. Right in the slot he fucked a guy up. Pretty sure he left his feet, and it couldve been a lot worse.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SOunds like he is out of control. SHowed up to the playoffs last year with a mohawk stating that he is more of a playoff player? Having never been in an NHL game before, maybe some humility would have been better...
I don't see a need for him. He is the guy that midway through the season we will all have to defend for a ridiculous hit on someone, continuing the "Flyers are dirty losers" thread...

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He is the guy that midway through the season we will all have to defend for a ridiculous hit on someone, continuing the "Flyers are dirty losers" thread...

That is inevitable. But if he does do it, I will not be defending him. I was a fan of Steve Downie who had some nice offensive upside with a reason for having that mean edge. Rinaldo just seems like a punk.

I do not want to see him in a Flyers jersey any time soon. (unless Shelley is waived :) )

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ready for Downie Part II, but I am ready for a player in O&B to distract the opposition and hit everything in sight on every shift.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I've been saying, forget Rinaldo and bring up Sestito!!!

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
this dude is nothing more then a problem no need to talk about the bum

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
do we really need a cook on our team,or the fuck stick from the islanders

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this dude is nothing more then a problem no need to talk about the bum

Well, I do think he must have some potential or else the Flyers wouldn't be wasting their time with this guy. He needs to have his teammates back though and save that other shit for the opponents once the season actually starts. I still prefer Sestito at this point though.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
we had enough spark plugs on our team,time to worry about talent..i am the one that loves this kinda of shit but now its time for a cup...

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
unless this kid can give us 50 points or so then i see no reason to place him on a roster....

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless this kid can give us 50 points or so then i see no reason to place him on a roster....

Well, I don't know about that. What if he is on the fourth line? Do you really expect 50 points out of him?

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
we have enough 4th liners.........i can see this guy hurting our team with stupid shit like leaving his feet.....5 mins freaking power plays...

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
sorry but my opinion i rather see a wellwood or likes taking the spot..maybe have zack platooning thats it

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50 points is way high sport.. the 4th line probably wont put up 50 points combined!

i dont know enough about sestito, but if he hits everything and has more size than powe, and can play under control, give it to him thats fine.. i just want a big hitter that doesn't cost the team too often :)