• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

your draft pick

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe its just me but it sure looks like Saffold is playing like a mad man now that he's going to be a FA.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe its just me but it sure looks like Saffold is playing like a mad man now that he's going to be a FA.

Hasn't he known all season he was gonna be a free agent at the end of the year?? Just sayin. I think it more along the lines of he is trying to prove his versatility to potential employers.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My draft pick.....Joe Montana!

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with ksu and Clayton about the smokescreen wholeheartedly!!!

As everyone knows, I truly believe Houston will draft Johnny Football - either at #1 or a few picks later if they risk trading down. Here's why:

1) Schaub is done in Houston. Period. Too old. Pick 6 fever. Two more int's today.

2) The future of the franchise will not be left to an undrafted free agent QB - Keenum.

3) When you are in the rare position of being at the top of the draft, especially with only two wins, you are drafting your future franchise QB.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KSU and Cougar, I think the Rams will resign Saffold and I also think they will take Matthews. The O-line has improved over last year and Long will be coming back from a knee injury. So, I see either Matthews or Kouandijo as one of the first rounders and I think they'll convince Saffold to stay because all of our O-lineman have become better because of and like playing for Paul Boudreau.

Boudreau is the reason Saffold, Barnes, Smith, Williams, and Barksdale have gone from near cast-offs to pretty good players and Saffold has the chance to be voted all-pro at guard to indicate just how good he has become. Like KSU, I can't believe I am stating these things about the same player just one year ago many of us couldn't wait to discard.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KSU and Cougar, I think the Rams will resign Saffold and I also think they will take Matthews. The O-line has improved over last year and Long will be coming back from a knee injury. So, I see either Matthews or Kouandijo as one of the first rounders and I think they'll convince Saffold to stay because all of our O-lineman have become better because of and like playing for Paul Boudreau.

Boudreau is the reason Saffold, Barnes, Smith, Williams, and Barksdale have gone from near cast-offs to pretty good players and Saffold has the chance to be voted all-pro at guard to indicate just how good he has become. Like KSU, I can't believe I am stating these things about the same player just one year ago many of us couldn't wait to discard.

Well if they can resign Saffold which I think will be hard to do he will probably get an offer from someone and you know inside he wasn't happy going to the RT side. But if he stayes I would rather spend the first RD picks on impact skill positions OLB, CB, S, WR. Get a tackle or guard in the second rd like when we drafted Saffold. Barksdale seems to be holding his own. Now if we pull off the browns trade then maybe go tackle with one of the 3picks.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with ksu and Clayton about the smokescreen wholeheartedly!!!

As everyone knows, I truly believe Houston will draft Johnny Football - either at #1 or a few picks later if they risk trading down. Here's why:

1) Schaub is done in Houston. Period. Too old. Pick 6 fever. Two more int's today.

2) The future of the franchise will not be left to an undrafted free agent QB - Keenum.

3) When you are in the rare position of being at the top of the draft, especially with only two wins, you are drafting your future franchise QB.

I agree with the first pick your almost "stuck" taking a QB especially if you don't have one and I don't think their really is a big name FA to go after and it would be more expensive to sign the FA QB like Cutler and he's not really looking to good.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMOKE SCREEN!!!!!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy Watkins... Hakeem nicks with breakaway speed, video game moves

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my first mock. Sweet site Clayton! I tried to how long the OTs would last. This guy from Nevada is similar too Lewan from michigan. Even the safety from Wyoming is a beast!

WR SAMMY WATKINS
CLEMSON

ILB C.J. MOSLEY
ALABAMA

DT RA’SHEDE HAGEMAN
MINNESOTA

CB E.J. GAINES
MISSOURI

OT JOEL BITONIO
NEVADA

QB STEPHEN MORRIS
MIAMI

WR L’DAMIAN WASHINGTON
MISSOURI

S MARQUESTON HUFF
WYOMING

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rams pick a QB he needs to be a take charge, difference maker or the Rams are wasting their time. Frankly, I don't know if that type of QB exists in the upcoming Draft. The last thing we need is just another version of the Bradford debacle.

AND, the Rams have to play their "difference maker" and not pussyfoot around like they did with Austin and Bailey.

Hoping the Rams have a great Draft and show some moxie for a change.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man SJ, we NEED a radio show about this stuff.. We are like McShay and Kiper!!

SJ, I do not understand why, as good as Watkins will be, the Rams would want another 6'3" or under WR that weighs between 190-200 lbs when you can get a guy who is 6'5", 225 pounds and runs JUST as fast as Watkins (in case you are wondering, I am talking about Mike Evans from Texas A&M)??

At Pick 108 (4th round).. why not go with Seantrel Henderson at 6'8" and 335 as a RT?? Bitonio will still be around in the 6th or 7th round so we can still grab there.

L'Damian Washington won't be there in the 6th, although now I see why Watkins over Evans.. I guess.

I like Huff in the 7th... also like Marquis Flowers there as well. both BIG hitting safeties.

I am going to throw 3 names out and tell you to watch them and I am BEGGING the Rams brass to find a way to pick them...
First, Antonio Andrews RB from Western Kentucky - 6'1" 210 pounds and is a slasher..perfect compliment to Stacy.
Second, Pierre Desir S/CB from Lindenwood University - 6'1" 210 with a ridiculous wingspan and vert
Third, Ryan Carrethers DT from Arkansas St - 6'2" and 330... pure run stuffer..that is what he loves

Your turn SJ!! ::clap:

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well all this talk of taking a QB is going to be negated by Fisher himself who has reiterated again right before today's game that the Rams are not going after a QB in the first if indeed we end up with the 2nd overall pick. Now whether that is haberdash talk to deflect attention away from the Rams true intentions remains to be seen. But Billick today stated as much that the Rams are going with Sammie into the foreseeable future. I surmise that means we will either be trading down or we will select Matthews with the 2 pick.

Which does not bode well next season for the Rams if Bradford is "the guy". But, the Rams may not have any other choice as I don't think there is a QB the Rams could draft that would take them to the SB and that is the name of the game.

Maybe the Rams should consider trading one of their picks for a guy like Kirk Cousins. He's not coming off knee surgery and seems to know how to move an offense.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea that might be doable Silas, but I don't think Washington is interested in moving Cousins now that RGIII is hurt and Cousins is a pretty good QB.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KSU..... We will see how fast both Watkins and Evans 40 times are. Evans doesn't run a 4.4 like Watkins does, I can assure you. And that Is a big reason why I want Sammy W, along with his agility and athletism. But that was the first real one I have done. But...

2nd, if we have the 2nd pick, we will be trading down anyway so it's all speculation until the actual draft.

3rd, I am offended that you would compare me to Kiper. :LHe's not that good but for some reason has been labeled "the guy". --Jimmy Clausen. Lol. He was in love with jimmy Claus. I'll Never forget it

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I compared you to McShay... he hated Clausen. I, like Kiper, thought Jimmy was gonna be a very good NFL QB. I am allowed to be wrong.

BTW, the website Clayton put up... EFFING CRACK! I am addicted. I have done it 5 times already and come out with 5 different results... love it!!
This was the best one I came out with..I think you will like it:

2 Matthews
15 Watkins
46 Loston
77 Adrian Hubbard
108 Fales
143 Desir
174 Andrews
208 Halapio

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea that might be doable Silas, but I don't think Washington is interested in moving Cousins now that RGIII is hurt and Cousins is a pretty good QB.

the only way they trade KC is if someone gives up a first RD pick for him.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KSU..... We will see how fast both Watkins and Evans 40 times are. Evans doesn't run a 4.4 like Watkins does, I can assure you. And that Is a big reason why I want Sammy W, along with his agility and athletism. But that was the first real one I have done. But...

2nd, if we have the 2nd pick, we will be trading down anyway so it's all speculation until the actual draft.

3rd, I am offended that you would compare me to Kiper. :LHe's not that good but for some reason has been labeled "the guy". --Jimmy Clausen. Lol. He was in love with jimmy Claus. I'll Never forget it

in jimmy's defense he never really got a shot to bloom.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?

Because he's not a NFL QB. He was not even the back up at Carolina. Not much velocity in that arm.

His guys made him look good in college. Michael Floyd, Golden Tate and who was his TE?

Aaron Murray = jimmy Claus

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can trade down from 1 or 2 to like 5 and still get Watkins, and then grab any of the OTs with our other pick (13-16 wherever it might fall)