• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You guys alright?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have my phone right beside my bed because i always charge it at night and the charger is under a desk inches from my bed . I could sleep at 6 am because the cat was meowing for food and i'm not a sound sleeper

Anyways i saw the 6.0 earthquake and was just wondering if some of the locals are ok.

I know some of the hawks over at our part are locals(me i live 7 hour drive away including a 1 hour 40 minute ferry ride to the mainland)

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have my phone right beside my bed because i always charge it at night and the charger is under a desk inches from my bed . I could sleep at 6 am because the cat was meowing for food and i'm not a sound sleeper

Anyways i saw the 6.0 earthquake and was just wondering if some of the locals are ok.

I know some of the hawks over at our part are locals(me i live 7 hour drive away including a 1 hour 40 minute ferry ride to the mainland)

While I ddon't live here in Napa anymore I just hhappened to be here in Northern California on vacation and stayed in Napa for a ccouple of days and had left the area the day before the quake happened. I'm back now to survey my bosses condo for any damage. The downtown are was heavily damaged and some buildings are no llonger inhabitable. Fortunately there have been no fatalities that I'm aware of but there were over 100 people treated at the local hospital including 3 who were critical. Overall everyone will get through this and rrebuild anything that is destroyed or needs to be razed.