• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You gotta be loose in this game

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On to St. Louis for the NLCS and St. Louis has a real good team. They fight a lot like the Giants and have confidence to get to the next round. Giants need to go in and roll and even if a wheel falls off on the field keep rolling until they get it done. It's bad ass baseball in St. Louis. Should be a great battle between two great teams. Giants have a bad ass on the mound tonight in Bumgarner. Game On !

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::thrasher::boxing::headbanger::drum:

on youtube...

Monster Jam - Grave Digger Monster Truck Freestyle from St. Louis

posted by Feld Motor Sports

Gotta Stay Loose.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 1 in the books and the Giants have a 1-0 lead in the NLCS as Bum pitched a gem Saturday night. Today it's Alabama 22 Jake Peavy who gets his shot at the Cards in St. Louis . Giants trying to jump the shark with a souped up pair of water skis and go up 2-0. Pence is due to bust out and Panda is hot. Posey has been calling great games behind the plate and hopefully Jake Peavy can deal a good one. All of Giants nation is with them in spirit so turn those red shirts in the crowd to Orange & Black ones.

Go Giants !!:yes:

Alabama 22 & The Guitar Man Flan Man get it Rock N' Country Music Style

on youtube..

Poncho And Lefty

posted by Jspr1et

on youtube...

Fonzie Jumps the Shark

posted by kmcnally

:suds::clap::rockon::grouphug::boxing::thrasher:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day off. Movie.

on youtube...

The Kid From Left Field 1979

posted by mattpalm11710

Thanks to Hunter Pence and the boys for having the stones to promise a playoff game at home and delivering at least 5 playoff games at Memory Park with hopefully more to come. Here we go...still rolling in October...here we go

on youtube...

Thank You / Sly & the Family Stone Live ! on soul train

Stay Loose.

:suds::clap:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank You / Sly & the Family Stone Live ! on soul train

posted by daidai dai

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 3 today series tied 1-1 in San Francisco as Tim Hudson gets his first chance in a NLCS and he has earned it over his long career. He is the captain on his River of Dreams and hopefully the boys can back him up at the plate against a tough Cards team. The journey continues with more memories to be made in the greatest city in the World. The weather could be a little cloudy but the beer will flow as October baseball is here in San Francisco so remember to cheer. Here we go...ROCK THE HOUSE ...let's go!

Go Giants !! :yes:

Found a new video that has excellent memories of the 2014 season so far. Enjoy !

on youtube...

San Francisco Giants 2014 Highlights

posted by StupidSexyFlanders

:suds::clap::thrasher::headbanger::grouphug::drum:

Gotta Stay Loose.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on youtube...

SLY and THE FAMILY STONE Everyday P

posted by martinvoice 1

:suds::clap:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
martinvoice!? on youtube you say!?

tumblr_mkxnewxFa11qzfjkho1_400.gif

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a day it was yesterday as the Giants got a little payback from Game 2 in St. Louis. A bunt walkoff at home had all the fans feeling good as the 'Stick winds played a part in the outcome. Today it's Vogelsong on the mound in Game 4 with the Giants up 2 games to 1 in the NLCS. Giants have been finding a way to get it done and it will be fun to see what they have on tap for today.

The loose James Brown lets loose. One of the greatest live performers of all-time.

on youtube...

1966 James Brown I Feel Good

posted by Vander.sp

After the windy day yesterday I have been thinking of the 'Stick and found this little gem.

on youtube...

Vintage 1985 San Francisco Giants , Croix de Candlestick

posted by Bernard Manansala

Here we go...Home Sweet Home...Let's go

Keep it loose.

:suds::clap::thrasher::boxing::headbanger:

Last edited by a moderator:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here we go in Game 5 as the Giants can clinch the NLCS with a win over the Cards. Bum and the boys try and get it done one more time on this Journey and propel the team into their third World Series in five years. This year has been very special as the boys have helped me get through the loss of my Dad and my foot surgery. Hey nothing but good times ahead as Giants fans are stone in love with this team and the team has responded to that love by playing kick ass baseball. Steve Perry has been out at the NLCS and rooting the team on. Journey is kind of the official group of the Giants as they were formed in 1973. A San Francisco band that rocks AT&T Park on a nightly basis. Lights and Don't Stop Believing are played every game. Hopefully a party and a celebration tonight but there is still work to do. Focused and loose...Here we go...Lights,Camera, Action ...Let's go.

on youtube...

Journey - Stone in Love

posted by JourneyVEVO

on youtube..

Journey - Lights

posted by journeyVEVO

Here is Steve Perry back in 2010 in Game 5 of the NLCS with the crowd pumped up.

on youtube...

Steve Perry & 43,000 Friends NEVER 'Stop Believing' in the GIANTS - NLCS Game 5

posted by Brent Kolhede

:suds::clap::boxing::thrasher::grouphug::drum:

Stay Loose and Rock On SF !!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While I may agree with you, this is the Giants board. BoB has his own sandbox here where he posts about the Giants. If you don't like it, don't open the thread.

Have fun with his posts outside this board, though...

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal - It's all cool . The dude has been following me around the board and is trying to goad me into a negative confrontation. He does not like poetry or songwriting either. Let him write what he wants. I believe in freedom of speech and don't want him censored.

Go Giants !!

:suds:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just sick of having to go to youtube to find all of this stuff?:noidea:

Ok. Ok. I kid. I'll be better.

Carry one.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The journey continues for the 2014 NL Champions San Francisco Giants . Kansas City here they come where the Royals are another scrapper of a team who advanced all the way through from the Wild Card game. So this will be known as the Wild Card World Series as it's been a wild year as the final story is about to be played out. Two proud fan bases will be up for this and true baseball fans that are around the country. KC is a slight favorite and will have Home Field Advantage so the Giants will be underdogs yet again. It seems like most people don't believe still so the Giants can roll in loose with another chip on their shoulders. It all starts Tuesday night so stock up on the beer and munches for the week long party. Here we go...KC here we come ...here we go...

A tribute to one of my all-time favorite players HOF George Brett , his famous pine tar incident and him talking about it. Interesting stuff.

on youtube...

KC @ NY : George Brett and the pine tar incident

posted by MLB

on youtube..

Royals George Brett comments on the 30th Anniversary of the "Pine Tar Game"

posted by KansasCity StarVideo

on youtube..

Muddy Waters 1976 : Kansas City (superb cover)

posted by "...and the wind blowing "round my door"

:suds::suds::clap::thrasher::boxing::headbanger:

Gotta stay loose.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the night before the World Series and all is quiet. Well then it's time to get loose and rip it up. I just found these guys on youtube and have restored my faith in today's music. These guys can play Man..
Takes me back to the great 60's music. A little Jimi Hendrix and Cream mixture. This group should be playing the big stage. Just sit back and listen to these guys rock the van.

These guys are freaking amazing. They get it. Are you ready for the World Series? I said are YOU READY TO ROCK & ROLL ! ? Here we go ....

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::thrasher::rockon::grouphug::drum:

on youtube...

THE LONDON SOULS -" Steady Are You Ready" ( Live in New Orleans ) #JAMINTHEVAN

posted by Jam in the Van

Keep it loose.....

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here we go...The final leg of the 2014 marathon for the NL Champion San Francisco Giants. The journey starts tonight for their third WS crown in 5 years. So proud of what Bochy and the boys have accomplished so far but I know they want it all and they are prepared and ready to go. Never seen them so loose and confident even in 2010 or 2012. They are experienced ,have done it all before and they will use the underdog role to their advantage to put the heat on a young but scrappy Royals team. Bum goes tonight and has so much knowledge from his WS past to draw from. As long as he stays composed like he has this playoff year he should be cool and set to go. Hey Man, he's Clint Eastwood and his six shooter left arm is ready to spin a great game.

The key to the series though has to be the leader Buster Posey behind the dish. He has OWNED big games in the playoffs and this might be his moment to show the nation who the new face of MLB really is. Buster and the pitchers have to find a way to shut down the Royals running game which is a big part of what they do on offense. It would be nice to see the Giants jump out to leads in KC these first two games and keep that heat on KC. Turn all that blue in the stands into Orange & Black Soul. They got all of Giants nation behind them , will be screaming our lungs out here at home and will be there in spirit.

Ok enough talk ...they are ready....we are all set to sit back and watch this bad boy kick ass story enfold.

Four wins for the WS Championship...Fight Giants Fight ! Here we go ..Winner take all...here we go...

Go Giants !!:yes::grouphug:

:suds::clap::thrasher::boxing::headbanger:

on youtube...

Lower Than Atlantis - Here We Go

Keep it loose..

Rock On !

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lower Than Atlantis- Here we go

posted by LT AmusicVEVO

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 1 of the World Series in the books and the Giants came out barking. They dominated the game as Bum did his thing cause' Clint Eastwood is a bad ass and never loses the big games. Today it's Alabama 22 Jake Peavy gonna try and drop the hammer on KC and take a commanding lead in the series. Everyone on the Giants is all in as Panik got his first hit a triple and RBI. Blanco set the tone with a leadoff single and a important hustle tag up from 1st base that should be more common in the game today. Posey called a brilliant game from behind the plate. Everyone went ballz out to win and win they did. Everyone is on the same page and has one vision. Here we go...Try N to drop the hammer in Game 2...here we go

I talk about stay N loose a lot and when I was young I listened to many comedy albums that made me laugh hard. One of my favorite comedy teams was Cheech & Chong who were huge back in the 70's and 80's. Some people judge them for the characters they played calling them burnouts. They actually are two very intelligent dudes with intelligent views. They really make me laugh and I hope you laugh too. Laughter is so important in life and I thank them for all the laughter they have given me. Funny stuff.

All of these bits are on youtube...

Cheech & Chong - 1982 - Ralph & Herbie
posted by ClassicComedyBits

Cheech And Chong - Old Man and drunk latino
posted by pelister66

Cheech & Chong - Me and my old lady
posted by BlueZipher

Tommy Chong Guitar Solo
posted by 11db11

Cheech and Chong - Dog Shit
posted by Gianna loves ashlee 12/1/08 , save a drum bang...

Cheech And Chong - Hey Pendejos !
posted by that1persiankid

Cheech & Chong : Pedro And Man At the Drive - Inn
posted by Squank63

Now Queen for your listening and viewing pleasure in one of the great concerts of all- time.

on youtube...

Queen - One Vision ( Live at Wembley Stadium , Saturday 12 July 1986)

posted by Queen Official

:suds::clap::thrasher::rockon::drum:

Rock On !

Stay Loose.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's a day off before the weekend Mardi Gras party in San Francisco. A good time to sit back and chill with the great Jimmy Stewart and June Allyson in one of my favorite baseball comeback stories. Love this movie.

The Monty Stratton Story

Here is a trailer for the movie.

on youtube...

The Stratton Story trailer

Creed is high energy... powerful lyrics . Need to hear more from them.

on youtube...

Creed - One Live at Woodstock 99 Awesome Video !

posted by sedasprata

Go Giants !! :yes::yes::yes:

:suds::clap::thrasher::drum:

Stay Loose.

Rock On S.F. !!