• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You gotta be loose in this game

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Stratton story trailer

posted by AgnesMoreheadMovies

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK here we go..back in San Francisco for Game 3 with the Series tied at 1-1. Huddy on the mound in a game he must of dreamed of as far back as a young child in his backyard playing catch. He gets his shot on the big stage in his 39th year of life. I got a chance to take in his pre -game interview yesterday and he looks relaxed and ready to let it fly. A lot of excitement in S.F. today as the Bay Area celebrates another great Giants team. Whatever happens this weekend memories will be made and smiles to be worn for we still have baseball late into Orange October in the Greatest City in the World. A great time to enjoy life , be around loved ones and with all do respect to Ringling Brothers Circus....This is the Greatest One Week Show on Earth .

NOW ARE YOU READY SAN FRANCISCO ? !!!!! I SAID ARE YOU READY?!! !! Well then ....Here we go...

on youtube...

Scott Stapp - Are You Ready (acoustic ,720p)

posted by 95 Will Rock

on youtube...

For the Love of the Game: "What's he looking at?" epic baseball scene (ft.Billy; Kevin Costner)

posted by PictureBoxFilms

Go Giants !! :yes::yes::yes:

:suds::clap::grouphug:

Stay Loose.

Rock On Hard S.F. ! Rock the House !! :thrasher:

Last edited by a moderator:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you just need to flush the negative stuff out of your life. Last night in Game 3 of the 2014 WS the Giants battled but came up short only getting 4 hits on the night. Hudson battled and deserved a better fate but I was proud of the job he did and he can hold his head high for his first WS start of his long career. He has nothing to be ashamed of as he has represented the Giants ,and San Francisco with class and desire for the game of baseball. The Royals just came up one run better in a classy show of respect for the game.

OK here we go...Game 4 and I developed a new form of therapy that might help out. Save some cash on therapy and join my flush therapy. It is as simple as this...You find something that has been bugging you and write it on a tiny piece of paper. You head to the bathroom and do your thing. Take that tiny piece of paper and toss it in the toilet. It is as simple as pulling the flush nob and your troubles are flushed away. No charge and may all your dreams come true from there on out. Now here we go...Gotta kick some ass in Game 4...Here we go...

Go Giants !!:yes::yes::yes:

:suds::clap::thrasher::grouphug:

This dude has some real talent and deserves to be noticed as a great musician.

on youtube...

Aaron Deaver - Royal Flush -(original song)

posted by Aaron Deaver

It's been a great year full of great memories with a lot to be proud of...with more memories and fun to come.

on youtube...

San Francisco Giants 2014 Highlights

posted by StupidSexyFlanders

Stay Loose.

Gotta Rock the House from the beginning to the end...two more games.

Have N some fun.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's 2 rounds a piece in this Heavyweight fight as the Giants had a big night winning 11-4 in Game 4 of the World Series. Today it's Bum Eastwood and his gun is ready to fire some bullets at a feisty KC team. This is a pivotal Game 5 in the last game played in San Francisco this year. If the Giants win this Series it will have to be done on the road in KC but the Giants have already proved in the past that they can get it done on the road in the WS. The boys are ready the stage is set so let's go Giants !

Here we go...last dance at home for 2014 so let it all hang out and go ballz out...here we go..

Go Giants !!

Back in 1985 Dee Snider of the Rock group Twisted Sister stood up in court for freedom of speech and expression in music against some tight ass's that don't get it. He is a very intelligent dude that has been married for over 30 years now and has 4 children. He stands tall for music and for America's rights. The funny thing is they slapped those Parental Advisory stickers on albums and those are the one's a lot of kids try and get. Another dude that got judged for the way he looked in a costume on stage. I wish people would let people speak and form opinions and listen to what they have to say with their mind and soul instead of how someone looks. It's not how you look it's what's inside that counts. Hard to believe we are still stuck on peoples looks instead of exploring their minds. A lot of smart people never won a beauty contest. Anyway love Dee Snyder for standing up not only for his rights but also for the rest of us.

on youtube..

Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock (Official Video)

posted by RHINO

Y&T is one of my favorite rock groups formed in the Bay Area. Dave Meniketti is one of the great lead guitar players of our time. Dave and the Boys want to Rock San Francisco so let's go back to 1985 and let them save the World with their Rock N' Roll. Gotta get loud again tonight at the yard. Rock On S.F. !!!!

on youtube..

Y&T - Part 7 - Rock n' Rolls Gonna Save the World

posted by Kamil Jaris

Stay Loose.

Rock Hard and Strong !!!! :grouphug:

:suds::clap::thrasher::boxing::yes::headbanger:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's a day off before Game 6 in KC Tuesday and the Giants are about to board a plane to Missouri so it's time to have some fun and bust Hunter Pence's ballz a little. He has come up large in this WS and his intensity has burned up my TV screen. He has really been a big leader for the team and has backed up the talk as he walks the walk. Gotta love the Lumberjack who is also known as Superspeed.

I got the best signs of all for the fans in KC to mess with him . I crack up when I think of this.

Hunter Pence moonlights as the lead singer of the Spin Doctors.

Also... Hunter Pence luvs a big fat funky booty.

Funny Stuff. Happy Flight to KC. Bust his ballz. Have fun. Bring it home boys !

on youtube... :laugh3:

Spin Doctors - Two Princes

posted by guendlkofen

SPIN DOCTORS - Big Fat Funky Booty

posted by therockandrolltv

:suds::clap::yes::rockon::party::bolt:

Stay Loose !

Rock the House in KC !! Turn that blue into Orange and Black Soul Power !!

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow what a journey as the Giants stand one win from making history. The team no one gave a chance yet again can shock the world yet again for the third time in the last five years. I got a kick out of watching Alabama 22 Jake Peavy bringing his boys with him on stage for his press conference yesterday and sharing that moment with them. Something I am sure they can look back on in the future and enjoy. Jake looked more like a English teacher yesterday than a intense MLB pitcher with those glasses on and his calm demeanor . So relaxed ,so ready to go and a proud papa to boot. I am so proud to be a SF Giants fan not only because of how the boys play the game but also how they conduct themselves playing the game. Class ballplayers who band together as brothers and respect their sport. Not much more to say but it's Game 6 of the 2014 WS and they are loved by their families and the Greatest City in the World...San Francisco. There is only one thing left to do.....WIN IT ALL !!

Seize the day boys ! Seize the Day.

on youtube...

We're on a mission from God

posted by mandolamancha

on youtube...

Dead Poets Society - Carpe Diem

posted by fercostas

on youtube...

Henry V -Band of Brothers :yes::yes::yes: :grouphug:

posted by Martin Solomon

:suds::clap::thrasher:

on youtube...

Queen - I Want To Break Free 1986 "Wembely" Live Video HQ

by NIA ZIXNH

Orange and Black Power ! Rock On ! Here we go....Bring it home boys !....Here we go..

Stay Loose.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's the night before Game 7 Frank & Dino just flew in and wanted to sing a few songs to lighten the mood and give everyone sweet dreams. Enjoy.

on youtube...

The Last Dance - Frank Sinatra

posted by HOMEofMUSIC's channel

on youtube...

Dean Martin - Send Me The Pillow That You Dream On

posted by VINTAGE COMEDY CLIPS

:suds::clap:

Stay Loose.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GAME 7

Two teams that have earned their way to fight for the Heavyweight Championship of Baseball.

The stage is set ....teams to the center of the ring for the ring.

Ding ! Ding ! Here we go ...Game 7 Winner take All....Here we go..

Go Giants !! :yes::yes::yes:

All of these are on youtube...

LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out

posted by LLCoolJVEVO

Hinder - The Fight's About to Begin

posted by Maxxbell

ROCKY TRIBUTE - EYE OF THE TIGER

Posted by USAMADE 316

Somebody up the there likes me A Paul Newman Trbute 1956 Save You Tube com

posted by ripresaproffesionale

:suds::clap::thrasher::boxing:

Stay Loose.

Rock On !

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Men on a Mission

It's the day before the Halloween WS Parade for the 2014 SF Giants World Champions down Market Street as the Giants won it all once again for the third time in the last five years. These are the glory years so it deserves a song to celebrate

What a journey it has been

The 2014 San Francisco Giants won it all once again

Three times in the last five years

Makes you want to say cheers with champagne and beer

They took on all comers..and said bring it on...so this is their song

Men on a Mission

The Band of Brothers that never backed down

They earned their third crown behind the arm of Bum

Nothin' finer than to watch them play ball during the Summer

A dream yard with a dream crowd...who always cheered super loud

They played like men on a mission

It's a family tradition...in the greatest city in the World..San Francisco

Pence stood tall and promised to bring it back to City Hall

Giants wear their hearts on their sleeves

No one ever wanted to leave..after Game 5 of the World Series

On the road they went ..and after a blow out loss in Game 6 ..some said the Giants would hit the bricks

Not this year for the Underdog team by the City by the Bay

But the Giants had em' all the way

Confidence and laughter let them seize the day

Game 7 was the best ...the best fight you could ever get

All hail KING BUM the classiest dude ever to come out of North Carolina

He won the biggest game when their was no tomorrow

As Posey hugged Bum ....Pablo made a grass Angel in foul territory as the Giants won

And that about tells the whole story

They were men on a mission...a Band of Brothers

as the World Series Trophy Glistens yes yes yes

Together as one ....they got the job done

Dedicated to the SF Giants 2014 WS Champions...who brought it home. Thank you.

Would love to have Flan and Alabama 22 put music to this song with all the money going to Brian Stow and the homeless of San Francisco.

:suds::clap::thrasher::globe:

Rock On !!

Stay Loose.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's officially Dynasty Parade Day for the 2014 San Francisco Giants and it comes on Orange & Black Halloween and Halloween has been good to the Giants as they won Game 4 of the WS in 2010 on Halloween also. That happened to also be the debut of a young man named Madison Bumgarner who made his first mark in the history books winning his first WS game ever. In just 5 short years he stands on top of the mountain a 3 Time Champion at 25 years young. This whole team from top to bottom has been nails all year and now gets to celebrate their third title in the last five years making them a Dynasty...like it or not. All three titles they were the Underdogs and they banded together as brothers to rise above all the critics and naysayers. So on this Halloween all the Orange & Black members of Soul Power come together as one and celebrate the Summer of Love part 3 in the Greatest City in the World ...San Francisco as it most likely rains down on our heads like Game 7 of the NLCS in 2012. Let's embrace the rain and party in a celebration of the game of baseball and life together.

Congrats to the SF Giants and the fans everywhere for believing together. Memories that will last forever.

Here we go....SF Giants 2014 World Champions Dynasty Parade....WOOOO HOOOO ! Here we go..

All on youtube...

Salvador Santana and Carlos Santana Perform National Anthem at Game 4 of the SF Giants World Series !

posted by Sammy T

California Dreamin - Mama's & the Papas

posted by GOLDHUNTING.COM

Scott MacKenzie San Francisco 1967 (Original)

posted by Timir Danilov

San Francisco - Open Your Golden Gate

posted by Arvind Mallya

Come Together - The Beatles

posted by Brad Dilon

The Beatles - All you Need is Love -HQ

posted by TheBeatlesVEVOHQ

Paul McCartney THE END FINALE Live @ Farewell to Candlestick Park San Francisco 8/14/2014

posted by Nix Pix

Steve Perry & 43,000 Friends NEVER stop' Believing in the GIANTS - NLCS Game 5

posted by Brent Kolhede

:suds::clap::globe::first:

Go Giants Victory Dynasty Parade .....:yes::yes::yes: !!!

Rock On !

Stay REAL LOOSE and Enjoy !

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW What a Ride! Giants Pride !

WOW what a ride for the 2014 San Francisco Giants and Giants fans everywhere. World Champions for the third time in the past five years. Yesterday on Halloween October 31, 2014 on a cloudy, overcast, rainy day that cleansed the air in SF that was a sign to all of us that summer was ending and fall was just around the corner . There was however one last party to be thrown and what a awesome party it was. It was the day of the SF Giants Dynasty Parade celebrating the last three World Championships but especially this latest one this year. There had to be close to a million people there as the old and the young kids roamed free in San Francisco in a display of what it is to be happy and free in America. It has truly been the Summer of Love here in the City by the Bay .

I started my day as it rained boarding a train and then a connection to Bart for the ride into the City. I met a young man who was visiting from the country Turkey who was jacked up and so excited to go to the Dynasty Parade. I wished him well and continued my journey to the Civic Center and City Hall to watch the speeches and the festivities but got sidetracked so I decided to hoof it up there and went through a part of the City I have never been. I ended up about a block short before City Hall so I just decided to plant myself there since the road ahead was blocked and I would of had to go all the way back around the block to get to City Hall ..

Everyone was cool and ready to enjoy themselves for the party to come. There was a real nice lady just in front of me who turned around and asked if I wanted to take any pictures and if I did to just let her know as the parade was about to start. There was a cool dude to my left with who it seemed to be his wife who had beautiful blonde hair and had the biggest smile going . There was a young couple to my right who were sipping on cinnamon whiskey and having a blast. About 10 minutes into the Parade a young woman dressed as a clown with the red rubber nose and all who stepped just in front of me to get a better view.

The 2014 Giants Championship Parade was about to begin.

to be continued ...Part 2 on next post

:suds:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW What a Ride ! Giants Pride ! Part 2

As the Parade went on I saw players like Hac Man, Dravecky, and Barry Bonds who was in a Orange & Black sports car looking happier than I have ever seen him. It was nice to see former great players ride down Market Street and taste a little of what October Parade's are like and they all deserved to take that ride. Especially Giants teams form say 1962,1987,1989 ,1993, and of course 2002 that came so close. The day was just beginning but it was about to click up another level of awesomeness .

Sergio Romo's float which was dressed in all Orange & Black the same as all the other players from this years team started to get close to where I was located. He had a rolled up rally rag tied in a knot in his hand. All of a sudden he decided to let it fly and he let it go which was his best fastball since he struck out Cabrera in the 2012 WS . As the rally rag flew threw the air it looked like a bird with a slightly broken wing trying to get home. Everything slowed down as it came right down towards me. As I caught it I felt like Willie Mays in the 1954 WS at the Polo Grounds catching Vic Wertz's long drive to center . I felt like the kid in the movie Detroit Rock City at the end of the film who had been threw hell with his friends to try and get into a KISS concert they had had to travel to get to. It was just like the scene where Peter Criss the Rock N Roll HOF drummer of the band KISS when he threw his drumstick into the crowd as the kid snatched it from the air. It was a really cool moment that I will never forget and now I have a lucky rally rag to bring with me to Giants games in the future.

It gets even better as about 10 minutes later a young woman that I am guessing works for the Giants was tossing more rags into the crowd . I kid you not that the rag landed right on top me for another catch. I had never caught any kind of ball at a game before ever and now this. The young woman named Jasmine which is a very cool name that was dressed as a clown just in front of me looked disappointed .I already had felt so lucky to already have a rally rag from Romo that I handed this latest rally rag to her and she made my day by giving me a huge hug and saying Thank you.

to be continued...Part 3 on next post

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW What A Ride ! Giants Pride ! Part 3

The day continued as Steve Perry was giving high fives with fans down the Parade line. Perry said he put together a $5 pool with about 20-25 fans on when Madison Bumgarner would make his entrance in the Parade. No word on who won the pool but everyone seemed to be winners on this day. Pablo Sandoval made his way down Market St. with chants of SIGN THE PANDA !!...rocking and rolling through the crowd. Posey was cool as usual carrying himself with class all of us fans are accustomed to .

Morse was Rock N' out hard like he was Billy Idol in the Rebel Yell video. It was fun to see Tim Hudson take his ride with his family on his River of Dreams down Market Street. Alabama 22...Jake Peavy was smiling taking in the whole scene like Rocky Graziano in the great Paul Newman movie... Somebody up there likes me. Then it was time for KING BUM to enjoy his coronation as the King of San Francisco. He rode down the parade route to thunderous cheers and it was well deserved for for the greatest Warrior of them all in the 2014 World Series...as he earned MVP honors in both the NLCS and the WS.

Bochy came speeding by with the WS Trophy's and it looked like his car was racing some dude on the strip cruising on a Friday night. Fans raised three fingers in the air as he rode by as he won the race and should now have a place in the Baseball HOF in Cooperstown...and you can take that to the bank and cash that check.

to be continued ...Part 4...on next post

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW What a Ride ! Giants Pride ! Part 4

As the Parade ended I decided to go back to AT&T Park to put everything in place for me . My Dad passed on during the season the season and I just wanted to be near the yard and it felt like he was there with me. I thought of my sister also who passed on a while back who was also a big Giants fan when she was a young girl. She won some tickets at her school and went with my Mom on the bus to the game. She had a huge crush on Tom O'Malley back in the day. There was a couple of years there where she followed almost every game rooting for O'Malley . I decided to take the long walk back down the Parade route as all the floats, cable cars, and cars were now at City Hall. As I walked down the street it was almost surreal as families walked together enjoying the day. There was a dude that might of had a few too many doing a happy jig in the middle of the street on the wet confetti that was stuck to the pavement, as his wife or girlfriend took photo's of him on her camera phone.

There were vendors selling Giants gear so I bought a Giants WS Champions T-shirt and also a rainbow colored Panda hat that was a throwback to 60's fashion. There was a talented teen kid singing the song Don't stop Believing by the group Journey. I listened some and gave him his props for his desire to be a singer. The whole trip was a trip as I finally reached the Embarcadero and took a right. I walked down it listening to Journey on my headphones. I stopped at a burger joint and had a cheeseburger and a beer. I heard some noise in the back and they had the TV tuned to the Parade speeches and festivities. There was about 10 Giants fans back there watching and enjoying every minute. I had taped the parade and wanted to watch the speeches all at once but decided to watch it live.

I sat out back in one of the great views of the City you could have by the bay and the Bay Bridge but I forgot my backpack up front and went back for it near the front. When I returned the birds had gotten to my burger and after being pissed for a moment I laughed at this bird who was staring at me. It stood right there on the edge of my table looking at me. I decided to let the birds have my burger so I fed about 6 of them there. That one bird though stayed right there on my table and never really moved. It was cool and a little freaky at the same time as I never seen a bird so unafraid. I left the burger joint and continued my journey down the Embarcadero to AT&T Park.

to be continued...Part 5..on next post

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW What a Ride ! Giants Pride ! Part 5

As I continued down the Embarcadero I finally reached AT&T Park. There were fans out there next to the Cepeda entrance hoping for a glimpse of someone from the team. I crossed the street after tapping the Cepeda statue for luck. I crossed the street and passed all the restaurants and bars on my way back to near the front of AT&T Park. I stopped and had a Philly Cheese steak at one of my favorite eating places. Katherine the lady at the front had been very nice to me all year and that is where I watched most of the playoffs. I left and made my way back past AT&T Park but first I had to tap the Willie Mays statue for luck. I crossed the Lefty O'Doul bridge and walked the path of Giants plaques that line the route to the Willie McCovey statue.

I looked at some of the plaques that line the route to Stretch's statue and checked out some of the Starting Line ups for Opening day of those years. Some were a little worn and needed a spraying down or a washing to get them sparkling again. I made it to the McCovey statue and said hello . I gave the statue a few taps for good luck and sat down to view the greatest view of all. The Giants had the lights on in the park at about half power and the Bay Bridge was lit up with the great light art they have right now. Coit Tower was to the far right lit up so I just stayed there and took it all in. If you get a chance try and make your way out to the Willie McCovey statue and take in that view at night. As the lights went down on the City I thought about what a year it has been and how much fun and all the memories that were made in this Summer of Love Dream year. I took the train home and took notice of the great day that just happened. My last day as Summer ended as we all wait for next year to do it all again. What a ride ! Giants Pride !

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap:

to be continued Part 6..on next post

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a Ride ! Giants Pride ! Part 6 ..The final chapter

All videos on youtube...

Lights - Up we Go (Official Video)

posted by lights

Billy Joel - The River of Dreams

posted by billyjoelVEVO

Sweet Home Alabama

posted by gawlerpete

Billy Idol - Rebel Yell

posted by emimusic

Guns N' Roses - Paradise City

posted by GunsNRosesVEVO

2014 San Francisco Giants World Series Parade - The 6 1/2 minute Time - lapse

posted by Ben Radler

KISS Detroit Rock City (final part of film)

posted by Ariane Gomes

Hunter Pence Speech @ San Francisco City Hall - The World Series Parade 2014

posted by Guillermo M

When You Wish Upon A Star - Jackie Duet with Tony Bennett

posted by jk4Jackie

San Francisco The City by the Bay

posted by Michelle Cline

Tony Bennett ' I left my Heart in San Francisco' -HQ AUDIO)))

posted by J.R. Ramos

Rock on Everyone ...May all your Dreams come true...and remember to stay loose and enjoy life...

This thread is dedicated to my Dad and my Sister .

The End

See you another time in another dream story.

Go Giants !! :grouphug:

Peace.