• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yes!!! Captin Kirk!!!!!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest comeback win in Redskins history. I called it that this would be KC coming out party and I was right. What a game. I am going crazy right now!!!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great game

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the third and goal loss of three I really liked our chances. Kirk has shown before the ability to take the team down the field at the end. Good for him, great great win.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should put an end to all the doubters. I wonder what Wilbon is saying right now. lol

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest comeback win in Redskins history. I called it that this would be KC coming out party and I was right. What a game. I am going crazy right now!!!!

If you and I have the same definition of what coming out party means....from your lips to God's ear.

On a side note.....I've never been a big Jordan Reed fan, but it really is too bad the kid is so injury prone. He isn't on the level a Gronk or Witten is from a physical or power standpoint. But Reed can ball and could be at or near the top of the top tier or TEs (top 3) pass catching-wise if were just able to stay relatively healthy.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love what KC did today , but lets see it vs the pats before he is anointed anything

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great game

It was! For months, I was saying we were not a good comeback team, especially for 24-0. I just knew we were sure to lose. Even toward the end, when Doug Martin had the long run, when were down by a TD and there were four minutes and some change left. However, this team did not quit and kept fighting. For some crazy reason, I had full confidence in his ability to lead us for the 2:00 offense. I was proved right, again. All KC needs to work on is those untimely INTs. Each win we've had, he threw 0 INTs. That says a lot.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his last 4 games, Kirk has 2 final minute game winning drives and a game tying drive

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game! Kirk was great. 3 str8 wins at home. good feelings into the bye week. Let's get some healthy players back.

Burnsie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by Kirk. I wonder how much Trent Williams, the running game and especially Reed helped out.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you and I have the same definition of what coming out party means....from your lips to God's ear.

On a side note.....I've never been a big Jordan Reed fan, but it really is too bad the kid is so injury prone. He isn't on the level a Gronk or Witten is from a physical or power standpoint. But Reed can ball and could be at or near the top of the top tier or TEs (top 3) pass catching-wise if were just able to stay relatively healthy.
Poor mans aaron hernandez

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should put an end to all the doubters. I wonder what Wilbon is saying right now. lol

What are you talking about, there's plenty of reason to have continued doubts, keep perspective, he had a good game.......A.....good game. I'll bet that there's not one honest fan who would want to see more consistency, game after game, from KC.

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about, there's plenty of reason to have continued doubts, keep perspective, he had a good game.......A.....good game. I'll bet that there's not one honest fan who would want to see more consistency, game after game, from KC.
Yeah I love the win, the fight to come back,etc....but one comeback does not erase all his previous work. It's a step in the right direction. He should send Chris Conte a 6 pack though. Dude dropped a game winning int right before Reed's game winner.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is a process. Not a one game decision. He has had more than one good game. He has led the team from behind on a game winning drive twice and from behind on a game tying drive. He played the past two games without possibly the best player on offense and all year without the teams best deep threat. He can come back and lay an egg in two weeks. Especially against the Pats. I do not understand why folks try and determine this kids career week from week. :2cents:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a process. Not a one game decision. He has had more than one good game. He has led the team from behind on a game winning drive twice and from behind on a game tying drive. He played the past two games without possibly the best player on offense and all year without the teams best deep threat. He can come back and lay an egg in two weeks. Especially against the Pats. I do not understand why folks try and determine this kids career week from week. :2cents:
This. He is not going to turn the corner in one game. What you want to see is growth and some consistency, which I believe we are. To think he is not going to toss another INT is unrealistic. He will. Probably in two weeks. But he is also showing consistent signs that when the game is on the line, he can bear down and put together a drive. This is an important trait because many young QBs fail here. In reality, not only was the game on the line, but his career. So the pressure was at its highest and he stepped up. Kudos to KC.