• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yahoo Hockey Team Goats

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yahoo has given the goat (not GOAT) award to Cap'n Blinky. Given the crap that has been put forth on the ice nearly this entire season, I would say we have fucking petting zoo in SJ. :eek: I guess someone has to take the blame.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we all blamed Marleau when he was the captain, but he did captain the sharks to the Pac title. So far this team with Joe as the captain might not even make the playoffs as of right now.

Who should really get the blame?

Nabby was the 1st to let go "big mistake"
Marleau is the 2nd to be rumored "once again" to be sent away

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd get rid of Heatley first then Thornton before Marleau. For whatever reason Heatley isn't getting nearly as much heat. Marleau is a better all around player than Heatley and Thornton, IMO.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd get rid of Heatley first then Thornton before Marleau. For whatever reason Heatley isn't getting nearly as much heat. Marleau is a better all around player than Heatley and Thornton, IMO.

Yes, but there are much more Marleau haters out there than Heatley/Thornton haters for some reason...

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree completely. Heatley's contract is horrible and it has cost this team a lot of depth. Thornton is a cash cow but Marleau is a better all around player. Plus you never get fair value when you trade stars so if you got rid of all three this team would be pretty terrible (yes even worse than they are now).

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but there are much more Marleau haters out there than Heatley/Thornton haters for some reason...

That's because people look at points instead of the process. That said, Marleau is still a bad hockey player when you analyze players on a "bang for your buck" status. Unfortunately for Sharks fans, he's still much, much better than Thornton or Heatley.