• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Xavier is a joke

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I hear from Xavier fans is "well, at least we didn't bloody another player." Give me a fucking break. Your team acted like children. 9 seconds to play, blowout win, and all you can do is run your mouth like a little brother that finally beat his big brother in a game of basketball? Then you wonder why you got your ass kicked?

What's sad is that Xavier has had the better program for over a decade. Why are they so threatened?

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He hit a female fan?

hahahahahahahah

Look how sad you are that Xavier just fucked UC. hahahahahah

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team acted like children. 9 seconds to play, blowout win, and all you can do is run your mouth like a little brother that finally beat his big brother in a game of basketball?

Better to run their mouths after a blowout win as opposed to what the UC chumps were doing prior
:ss:

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wait, they're bad people because they say fuck the rival team and cheer for theirs? I'm pretty sure I've said fuck the Steelers, the Browns, the Ravens, Miami (of Ohio), the Cubs, the Indians, the Penguins, Oklahoma, A&M, and the Pistons.

And, not saying he didn't do it, but the video does not CLEARLY show him punching some chick at all. Shows him screaming then being held back. There are no official reports saying he did do so and appears to be pure speculation at this point conjured on UC fanboards.

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hahah

Have none of these morons ever been to a rivalry game?

Jesus. OSU/Michgan...they scream Fuck the other team 100000 times per game. UNC Duke, Balt Clev, USC UCLA, Auburn Bama, Balt PItts.

It is like....Oh, I'm a white trash UC fan. We got our ass kicked so bad, and our program is in such decline...

Lets start acting like 'Fuck' hurts our feelings. Just because some 19 year old kids chanted it at a game. Dont all the Bengals fans call Ben a rapists?

Oh my god! They said Fuck!!!!! hahahah, what a bunch of pussies.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
muckfiami.jpg

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
One time in Boston, I saw a Harvard student say fuck, then binge drink and push a guy at a bar

Harvard is classless. That guy is a menace to society

Bengalfish

BEN-GALS Talent Scout
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I saw, Yancey Gates is a bitch. That was a chicken shit pussy, sucker punching Freese. A lot of blame to go around on both sides, but that was pretty low, and if I were Cronin, Gates would be looking for a new team.

Keep it classy Cincy and X. That was more of an embarrassment for the City of Cincy, more so than the Universities.

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
crimes are not crimes when committed in front of crowds at sporting events

these people are cheeto fed for sure.....did america invent the sucker punch?....When did americans become a bunch of poosies

sucker punch gets you 5 yrs. in my world

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
true

jbucklandia>America.....have another cheeto..we can be 1st in fat

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
crimes are not crimes when committed in front of crowds at sporting events

these people are cheeto fed for sure.....did america invent the sucker punch?....When did americans become a bunch of poosies

sucker punch gets you 5 yrs. in my world

You think a sucker punch should get someone 5 years in Prison? hahaha. hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I saw, Yancey Gates is a bitch. That was a chicken shit pussy, sucker punching Freese. A lot of blame to go around on both sides, but that was pretty low, and if I were Cronin, Gates would be looking for a new team.

Keep it classy Cincy and X. That was more of an embarrassment for the City of Cincy, more so than the Universities.

I just wish Gates would show the same determination under the basket........really though, it's not like he punched out a horse.......

Last edited by a moderator:

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You think a sucker punch should get someone 5 years in Prison? hahaha. hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah.

why yes I do...........being a twirp like you however cannot be cured

doesn't surprise me you're a coward apologist

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
a 18 year old, who punches someone should get 1/4th a life sentence?

If you burglarize and beat someone for money, you get less time. Use you head, you fucking moron

How am I a coward? I am a xavier fan, you fucking peon. Ive never sucker punched anyone in my life, bozo

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this conversation was being held at my house my son would have hi-jacked it by blowing raspberries.

"pflflflflflfltt"
"PFFLFLFLFLFLFLTTT"