• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WW Pickups - Week 16

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming I move on, I know I will have at least one dead spot on my roster that is being filled by Justin Jackson at the moment. All signs point to Gordon coming back, so I figure I should grab someone to fill that void. At the very least, I should keep someone off my opponents' team. So, I guess I will have to wait until I find out who that opponent is before making a move (which I have to anyway).

But, in general, who you got?

QB - Baker Mayfield is playing Cincy this week. Josh Allen is rolling along and plays the Pats. He could be in for some junk points. Josh Johnson plays the Titans, but is getting some rush yards.

RB - Jamal Williams shoots to the top of this list if Aaron Jones is out. GB plays the Goddamn Jets. Is Wendell Smallwood worth a shot? Kalen Ballage?

WR - Mike Williams will be a hot name after Thursday night's performance. Especially if Keenan Allen is out. But he plays the Ravens. Doug Baldwin is on my wire and plays the Chiefs. Robert Foster is the flavor of the week in Buffalo and as I mentioned, they play the Pats and could see junk point potential.

TE - Jesus Christ, this position is so damn frustrating this year. Who knows? Assign your favorite 10 or so to a random number generator and spin the wheel. Sounds like just as good as idea as any this year.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB: I’m rolling with Baker this week.

RB: Williams is a good grab if he’s available. I’m not touching any Philly RB’s, especially against Houston. Ballage is worth keeping an eye on Gore’s injury situation.

WR: Agreed with everything you wrote. Not sure I trust Williams tbh. I think Foster has to be the big one to go after. Will be worth monitoring Enunwa’s injury situation as Anderson could be a big name again.

TE: Ian Thomas? I’m rolling with him tonight in a relatively unfavorable matchup so if he can pull in some catches he’s probably worth an add. Cam isn’t going to stop going to his tight end.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t think toll I see what. Happens tonight. Fn alshon

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of rb options it would appear though. Still like Elijah McGuire if he’s out there. Gets the touches , goal line , and catches. He fumbled and they went right back to him

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of rb options it would appear though. Still like Elijah McGuire if he’s out there. Gets the touches , goal line , and catches. He fumbled and they went right back to him

I was thinking the same thing about him. Plus it’s not like Cannon looked great. Also gotta remember that Houston front is pretty gnarly and GB should be a little more forgiving.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, ride CJ usomah or throw him back in the pile for Trey Burton?

Then, looking to throw Justin Jackson back. Can pick up Baldwin, Jamal Williams... a few others that I will list when I have more time?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers placed Aaron Jones (knee) on Injured Reserve.

Jones suffered a sprained MCL in Week 15, so it will be Jamaal Williams as the Packers' lead back against the Jets in Week 16 making Williams a volume-based RB2. For Jones, he will head into 2019 as the Packers' clear No. 1 running back after posting his second season with a 5.5 yards per carry average. Jones ran for 728 yards and eight touchdowns on 133 carries and caught 26-of-35 targets for 206 yards and one score in 2018.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, ride CJ usomah or throw him back in the pile for Trey Burton?

Then, looking to throw Justin Jackson back. Can pick up Baldwin, Jamal Williams... a few others that I will list when I have more time?

if you need WR/Flex help, might as well jump on Baldwin and hope that connection stays hot the next few weeks - it usually comes in bunches with those two.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I put in for Jamaal, Mike Williams, and Baldwin, in that order. Back and forth between CJ and Burton.