• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wuhan Open-Kvitova v. Bouchard

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a good one. I hope Eugenie rise to the ocassion and avenge Wimbledon loss. She is playing well.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for that. Kvitova in straight sets.

It would be nice to see players like Bouchard who actually have variety in their game get to the top. Bouchard has everything she needs to do it already.

I like that tiny Serbian girl. Moves as well as any, changes the pace of the ball, 120 mph serve, solid FH. She needs to improve the BH a lot to make it to the top though.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would be nice to see players like Bouchard who actually have variety in their game get to the top. Bouchard has everything she needs to do it already.

I like that tiny Serbian girl. Moves as well as any, changes the pace of the ball, 120 mph serve, solid FH. She needs to improve the BH a lot to make it to the top though.

I am very disappointed that Eugenie can't seem to have the same passion to mount against Kvitova. She has to learn to raise her game in the finals. When Kvitova knows you challenge her she becomes a mental case and starts spraying unforced errors. She has not found the match-up she needs against Kvitova.

backupboo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who will clinch the last four spots?

I hope Ana and Carolyn make it

special700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

are you kidding me? Bouchard has variety in her game. I really do not know what those people who are trying to shove her down our throats see in her because her game is so blah and there is nothing at all to it. I really do not see her going any where. She made it to all of those semifinals and that one final because they made sure she got a favorable draw just like they use to do with that pova girl.

special700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very disappointed that Eugenie can't seem to have the same passion to mount against Kvitova. She has to learn to raise her game in the finals. When Kvitova knows you challenge her she becomes a mental case and starts spraying unforced errors. She has not found the match-up she needs against Kvitova.

You can't raise what you don't have.