• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WTF? VV to the Yankees?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those cock-blocking calzone-loving motherfuckers!!! Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those cock-blocking calzone-loving motherfuckers!!! Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
And what is this shit?
MLB trade rumors: Joey Votto? Andrew McCutchen? Phillies connected to huge names

getting one of those guys would be pointless, unless of course they got all of them! Next year's lineup.

Herrera (moved back to 2b)
Crawford SS
Votto 1b
Mccutchen CF
Braun - LF
Cozens - RF
Franco - 3B
Joseph - C (yeah, I know but fuck it, with a chance to be in this lineup he will be willing to risk permanent damage from another concussion--plus we got Luzinski sitting on the bench.)

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what is this shit?
MLB trade rumors: Joey Votto? Andrew McCutchen? Phillies connected to huge names

getting one of those guys would be pointless, unless of course they got all of them! Next year's lineup.

Crawford SS
Votto 1b
Mccutchen CF
Braun - LF
Cozens - RF
Franco - 3B
Joseph - C (yeah, I know but fuck it, with a chance to be in this lineup he will be willing to risk permanent damage from another concussion--plus we got Luzinski sitting on the bench.)
This lineup sucks.

Why isn't Trout playing?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what is this shit?

Crawford SS
Votto 1b
Mccutchen CF
Braun - LF
Cozens - RF
Franco - 3B
:drool: Why aren't you the GM again?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that tampering, since he's under contract with the Phillies?
Yeah, that's why that article didn't seem too reliable. Even if it wasn't considered tampering, why the fuck would the Yankees want to trade for a guy under team control for several more years, then sign him to a big contract, knowing that he has never pitched more than like 85 innings in his career?

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's why that article didn't seem too reliable. Even if it wasn't considered tampering, why the fuck would the Yankees want to trade for a guy under team control for several more years, then sign him to a big contract, knowing that he has never pitched more than like 85 innings in his career?
Sell high, baby!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what is this shit?

Crawford SS
Votto 1b
Mccutchen CF
Braun - LF
Cozens - RF
Franco - 3B

Hmmm. That's one way of ridding us of Galvis.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck McCutchen. He's 30. .292/.381, 24 homers. 79 RBI. Had a "down" year and more could be on the way. Solid but overpriced.
Votto, 33, on-base machine as they say. He could help the Phillies. Phillies won't want his 7-year old man contract. He'll stay with the Reds.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck McCutchen. He's 30. .292/.381, 24 homers. 79 RBI. Had a "down" year and more could be on the way. Solid but overpriced.
Votto, 33, on-base machine as they say. He could help the Phillies. Phillies won't want his 7-year old man contract. He'll stay with the Reds.
Yeah, Cutch kind of fell off a cliff this year. Usually he starts out terrible then gets hot and by the end of the year he's back in the MVP race. In 2016 that never happened. Maybe he needs to play winter ball and suck there for a couple months and he'll be ready when the season starts.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, did we really make Howie Kendrick our big free agent signing? He's not a game changer. He would be a nice piece to add to a team that was already contending..................... sorry I can't continue--every time I hear or type the word "Piece" I start crying uncontrollably. It's too soon......

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing to this. It's an article based on fan blog wish list. An article that is so erroneous with how transactions work, that I thought it was satire.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Cutch kind of fell off a cliff this year. Usually he starts out terrible then gets hot and by the end of the year he's back in the MVP race. In 2016 that never happened. Maybe he needs to play winter ball and suck there for a couple months and he'll be ready when the season starts.

Yeah, and that's what Howard should have tried. But really, winter is for enjoying and spending all that freakin money you've "earned."

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing to this. It's an article based on fan blog wish list. An article that is so erroneous with how transactions work, that I thought it was satire.
Yeah, and now I'm beginning to think that article about the Eagles trying to "sign" Ezekiel Elliot was also untrue