• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 6

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were talking about their DEF right? That's what I meant. I don't know who wins the game tbh

Yeah, defense. I was leaning towards WFT because defensive metrics actually suggest that they are a good defense (see below), but the Giants did score a lot last week and the WFT offense looks bad.

Screenshot_241.png

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A big caveat with the above chart is that it is a measure of efficiency, and we know that fantasy football is mostly about volume. The WFT, having one of the worst offenses in the NFL, will have its defense on the field a lot, so even though their defensive unit is good, they're going to be vulnerable to giving up a lot of points.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is tough, but I'd go Fitz @ QB and Hooper @ TE. Fitz is going against the Jets and you got to like that. Steelers D is easier then the Vikings D so Hooper.
:mad2: .....That is tough qb wise if I got Fitz...I hbe to drop dalton or Goff if that matters...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:mad2: .....That is tough qb wise if I got Fitz...I hbe to drop dalton or Goff if that matters...

So you would still have either Dalton or Goff if you pick up Fitz? I don't think that really matters. Neither guy is a big time fantasy QB and I don't think there is a big difference between them, but I think that Goff is the safer keep over Dalton.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So I guess that you aren't on the Herbert Hype Train with me. He's finished as a QB 1 the last two weeks and the ROS schedule looks peachy. If you're going to roster two QB's, why not a safe guy like Goff and an aim high guy like Herbert?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still be the way I go.
And who do u drop
So I guess that you aren't on the Herbert Hype Train with me. He's finished as a QB 1 the last two weeks and the ROS schedule looks peachy. If you're going to roster two QB's, why not a safe guy like Goff and an aim high guy like Herbert?
Yeah I guess that’s a thought too he’s out there...

but isn’t daltons upside with that system and those weapons quite good too
So you would still have either Dalton or Goff if you pick up Fitz? I don't think that really matters. Neither guy is a big time fantasy QB and I don't think there is a big difference between them, but I think that Goff is the safer keep over Dalton.
Goff is a top 10 qb...
Edit:scratch that he dropped to 13...but 8-13 are separated by 7 points.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who do u drop

Goff is a top 10 qb...

Yeah, there are good reasons for optimism for Dalton, too. I'm just more excited about Herbert. He's the more talented QB (bigger arm, I think, and definitely better legs), and he's got nice weapons to work with, too, in Keenan Allen, Mike Williams, and Hunter Henry. If the Chargers let him run more, then maybe we are looking at something close to Josh Allen-type fantasy production. I just think that Herbert's floor isn't going to be much lower than Dalton and other streamer types if it is even lower at all, while his upside is huge, IMO.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who do u drop

Goff is a top 10 qb...
Edit:scratch that he dropped to 13...but 8-13 are separated by 7 points.

I think Goff is the better QB than Dalton, but if you're optimistic about Dalton ROS, I think it's reasonable to think that he's not much worse than Goff since the Rams love to run the ball, while Dallas loves to throw it. But like I said, I think Goff is safer and better.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff is a top 10 qb...
Yeah, there are good reasons for optimism for Dalton, too. I'm just more excited about Herbert. He's the more talented QB (bigger arm, I think, and definitely better legs), and he's got nice weapons to work with, too, in Keenan Allen, Mike Williams, and Hunter Henry. If the Chargers let him run more, then maybe we are looking at something close to Josh Allen-type fantasy production. I just think that Herbert's floor isn't going to be much lower than Dalton and other streamer types if it is even lower at all, while his upside is huge, IMO.

I think Goff is the better QB than Dalton, but if you're optimistic about Dalton ROS, I think it's reasonable to think that he's not much worse than Goff since the Rams love to run the ball, while Dallas loves to throw it. But like I said, I think Goff is safer and better.

right on all accounts..........i understand the optimism for herbert.....but rookies generally dont ball out like this. Let me rephrase that.......rookies NEVER ball out like this all season......spurts yes...........But if Hebert continues what hes doing ALL SEASON, he will shatter every record known to man..................

possible? sure? ...........history says no..............his schedule is a fn cake walk.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins or Fitzmagic?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins or Fitzmagic?

I favor Cousins. Every QB has had his way with this Atlanta defense. See below. In Week 3, you have to combine Trubisky's and Foles's fantasy points. Every QB or tandem has scored damn near 30 fantasy points or more except for Bridgewater. However, Bridgewater had nearly 300 yards passing by half time. I didn't watch the game, but I read that Carolina intentionally didn't do much with the passing game in the second half because they were ahead.

I think the biggest risk is that Minnesota has its way with the run game and they go ahead early, meaning Cousins doesn't have to do much.

Screenshot_245.png

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gaskin or Claypool? Anybody trusting Claypool right now? Gaskin seems like a pretty sure bet this week but probably not as high a ceiling as Claypool.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gaskin or Claypool? Anybody trusting Claypool right now? Gaskin seems like a pretty sure bet this week but probably not as high a ceiling as Claypool.
Johnson is out so claypool useage is up...but tough to say he’s obv not replicating last weeek. Steelers r super super high on him

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I usually go RB for the tie breaker.
Tough call though. Ben is playing well.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full PPR (choose two)

Boyd vs INDY
Drake vs DAL
McLaurin vs NYG
John Brown vs KC

I agree with Boyd and McLauren.......

I need a flex in a full PPR......Shenault or Jeudy? Looks like Shenault has the better match-up, but Lock is back for Denver.