• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WR

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think coach should start Kyle Williams, I sometimes think Josh is lazy or is it just his playing style?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought for sure Williams was going to get more targets last game, but i dont think i even saw him in the game. I wouldnt mind him getting in some more reps even if its in the slot.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Morgan is definitely not lazy, it is just his style; I use to wonder the same thing. As for Williams, Kyle was active but did not play - a mistake, IMO.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many 3 and 4 WR sets have we ran this yr?

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Williams get in the slot more. Ginn is always a projected starter, but he never makes a catch. The dude doesn't like to get hit.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Crabtree gets the start with Morgan most likely. But it seems they have been swapping ginn and morgan every now and then.

Either way Williams deserves more chances. I feel they dont even use Ginn to some strengths, they need to send him on some fly routes or throw it to him in space. Overall i think Williams can do all Ginn can do. Williams has the better hands, they need to use him.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I still think Crabtree gets the start with Morgan most likely. But it seems they have been swapping ginn and morgan every now and then.

Either way Williams deserves more chances. I feel they dont even use Ginn to some strengths, they need to send him on some fly routes or throw it to him in space. Overall i think Williams can do all Ginn can do. Williams has the better hands, they need to use him.

The thing about fly routes or any other deep routes, they take time to develop... Time is something the QB has not been getting... Unless they roll him out of the pocket, which effectively divide the field into halves.. Which in it self can be a draw back because the opposing defense do not have as much space to cover

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about fly routes or any other deep routes, they take time to develop... Time is something the QB has not been getting... Unless they roll him out of the pocket, which effectively divide the field into halves.. Which in it self can be a draw back because the opposing defense do not have as much space to cover

Very good point. The deep routes just haven't been able to develop.