• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WR

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
http://www.************.com/comment...-ignored-quarterback-wide-receiver-positions/

For me, didn't think Baalke ignored WR's and QB's, he just drafts for value and value were at other spots.

Yes, he did draft AJ Jenkins so how can this writer say he ignores WR? QB is a hard one to judge because you can't force a draft pick there?! Other than Dak Prescott this year, can't think of a QB prospect i thought he should've taken? [I posted this right after the draft but now it doesn't matter, so i'm cheering hard for Robinson]

Next draft, i'm sure Baalke will look very hard at QB, we MAY even trade up to draft one? I'm ok with him not forcing a WR either, signing vets like Torrey, Boldin, and even Simpson types, are ok.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the **** is for "4 9 e r s w e b z o n e", but without the spaces

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.************.com/comment...-ignored-quarterback-wide-receiver-positions/

For me, didn't think Baalke ignored WR's and QB's, he just drafts for value and value were at other spots.

Yes, he did draft AJ Jenkins so how can this writer say he ignores WR? QB is a hard one to judge because you can't force a draft pick there?! Other than Dak Prescott this year, can't think of a QB prospect i thought he should've taken? [I posted this right after the draft but now it doesn't matter, so i'm cheering hard for Robinson]

Next draft, i'm sure Baalke will look very hard at QB, we MAY even trade up to draft one? I'm ok with him not forcing a WR either, signing vets like Torrey, Boldin, and even Simpson types, are ok.

I am not down on the QB selection. It was a weak QB class. I was hoping the 49ers drafted Goff but when the Rams and Philly gave up the farm for those two, that about killed everything. I can't complain about Baakle not doing that. Goff was not considered a sure bet coming out of college and not NFL ready. He was not projected to go that high and the Rams will come out looking like geniuses or fools depending on how Goff turns out.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am not down on the QB selection. It was a weak QB class. I was hoping the 49ers drafted Goff but when the Rams and Philly gave up the farm for those two, that about killed everything. I can't complain about Baakle not doing that. Goff was not considered a sure bet coming out of college and not NFL ready. He was not projected to go that high and the Rams will come out looking like geniuses or fools depending on how Goff turns out.

yeah, i'm certainly ok with Baalke not forcing a QB, whether Goff, Wentz, or previous drafts. Although i always feel they should be looking at QB's, don't force one.

For the Rams, it may or may not turn out they forced it on Goff, but DO see the reasoning for being aggressive. But geez SO MUCH depends on this decision being right. If you're wrong, your team stays 'down' for 3-4 years, maybe longer? Another example is RG III, the Redskins were hurting for some time and still not "fully recovered". They play in a weak division, so right NOW look better than they are.