• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WR Strategy

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Stedman Bailey continuing to impress in practice, I think it's time to reevaluate the depth chart and the way we use our receivers.

I would like to see our starting three for flanker, split end, and slot to be Givens, Bailey, and Tavon Austin. This will allow our game-changers and best ball handlers to stretch the field and make plays. Once we reach the red zone, inside the twenty, rotate in Pettis and Quick for size and strength to battle for the ball in traffic and to give Bradford the big targets in the more congested area.

Pettis and Quick could also rotate in on 3rd and short yardage situations.

With Givens, Bailey, and Tavon Austin in the lineup starting drives, we also will have the advantage of our burners and ball handlers for end arounds and other exotic plays. Defenses won't be able to isolate Tavon Austin like they would with Pettis or Quick in the lineup.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod: Sounds good to me. I have heard Bailey has been good in camp and he caught the ball well in the game, so lets do it.:agree:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am predicting good things for Mr. Bailey!!!!!

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford gets the protection he should make a lot of big passing plays and put more points on the board.

I like your thinking, Retoram. I just want these guys to catch the ball and do something with it afterward.