• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would You Rather...

Would You Rather...

• KC wins the Superbowl, But Travis Kelse retires?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough choices.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No guarantees that Belichick would be able to do anything great with the Raiders, so it's by far the lesser of three evils for me. Tom Brady has an ownership stake with the Raiders but he won't be suiting up as QB. Without TB12 on his team, Belichick hasn't done squat. Don't want to see KC win another Super Bowl, ever.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy one for me.

Belichick. I hate raisins. The other two are just not appealing.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be the contrarian. I don't hate the chiefs as much as a lot of you, and Kelse will likely retire soon anyway. Belicheck is too old to really be relevant anymore, and I despise raisins. So but bye Reid.

Reid will likely leave in a few years anyway, but I like the thought of them hiring someone and watching Kelse wither, playing with nagging injuries, trying to be the workhorse he can no longer be due to a crappy scheme and age.

The absolute cherry on top is watching Mahomey cry and whine about every call, every hit, and finally knowing he's not that guy.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
raisins

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth be told, I miss Al Davis and wish he was still alive .. I love to have the classic rivalry, esp when it is fueled by big personalities in and around the game ...

Did any Bronco fan ever muster "hate" for Brandon Staley ?? ..

Do we reflect back on Elvis Grbac with scorn ??

no, nobody cared enough

I miss Tom Brady being in the NFL ... it's not the same watching mediocre, forgettable players who have no presence and command no respect

I want to go up against Bill Belichick and Tom Brady, Andy Reid and Pat Mahomes, Marty Schottenheimer and Bernie Kosar ...Every week

The NFL sucks without larger than life personalities ... And while it might sound blasphemous, I loved Al Davis

How can a fan muster any hate when a team is owned by some phony equity group, a bunch of faceless hedge fund zombies so void of personality you can't tell one from the other

JUST WIN BABY

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.. I also love raisins

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poll:

Will LGM learn how to spell Travis Kelce and Aaron Rodgers last names before they retire?

Mingo wouldn't know either way, so we can take advantage of this situation.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poll:

Will LGM learn how to spell Travis Kelce and Aaron Rodgers last names before they retire?

He may also want to work on his Belichick spelling. However, what he lacks in spelling prowess, he makes up for with fire and brimstone in his posts.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth be told, I miss Al Davis and wish he was still alive .. I love to have the classic rivalry, esp when it is fueled by big personalities in and around the game ...

Did any Bronco fan ever muster "hate" for Brandon Staley ?? ..

Do we reflect back on Elvis Grbac with scorn ??

no, nobody cared enough

I miss Tom Brady being in the NFL ... it's not the same watching mediocre, forgettable players who have no presence and command no respect

I want to go up against Bill Belichick and Tom Brady, Andy Reid and Pat Mahomes, Marty Schottenheimer and Bernie Kosar ...Every week

The NFL sucks without larger than life personalities ... And while it might sound blasphemous, I loved Al Davis

How can a fan muster any hate when a team is owned by some phony equity group, a bunch of faceless hedge fund zombies so void of personality you can't tell one from the other

JUST WIN BABY
How old are you?! Geezer!

:)

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poll:

My phone does what it wants. And be grateful I don't leave Kelce's name the way my phone autocorrects it... "Kelseyville".