• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you be happier?

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well seeing that it lead to nebraska, texas A&M, & missouri all leaving right afterwards.........

yeah id say it turned out to be a pretty big deal.

nobody left the BIG 12 because CU did. that is probably about the dumbest thing you have posted and believe me, you have posted a lot of garbage.....it just chaps yer ass that nobody cares that CU left the BIG 12.

NOBODY!~:laugh3:

and you still suck at being a troll.....

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody left the BIG 12 because CU did. that is probably about the dumbest thing you have posted and believe me, you have posted a lot of garbage.....it just chaps yer ass that nobody cares that CU left the BIG 12.

NOBODY!~:laugh3:

and you still suck at being a troll.....

you are on this dumb mentality that losing an aau flagship landgrant is something that can just be written off. sorry but that is not the case because those types of schools bring in a lot of value to a conference.

Big Ten continue's to be the richest FB conference despite having below average football lately? why is that???????

answer: because they have a shitload of aau flagship landgrants

i get it dude, you have insecurities about the b12, you can't admit that the b12 of 2013 is weaker than the b12 of 2010. so what do you do? try to downplay the loss and act like it was nothing. well good luck with convincing yourself & other b12 fans of that ridiculous notion. But anyone who actually knows how conf. realignment works is crazy to think that the b12 wouldn't trade tcu/wvu for any of the 2 schools they recently lost.

no conference has ever lost a school to a stronger conference and ends up truthfully saying "oh that was a good thing" ==> it just doesn't work like that.

But at least you are making progress. a few months ago you were pushing the "CU left for the b12 because they knew if they didn't leave then Baylor would replace them in the pac16" bullshit. at least I schooled you on that myth so bad that you stopped mentioning it.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But at least you are making progress. a few months ago you were pushing the "CU left for the b12 because they knew if they didn't leave then Baylor would replace them in the pac16" bullshit. at least I schooled you on that myth so bad that you stopped mentioning it.

see, that is how fucking stupid you are as I have never said that once, not once.

you can't even troll decently you dumb fuck, LMFAO!~

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

see, that is how fucking stupid you are as I have never said that once, not once.

you can't even troll decently you dumb fuck, LMFAO!~

maybe it was another OU fan......but it is a very common statement by idiotic b12 fans such as yourselves

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh boo hoo hoo, cry me a freakin river, you little baby. you just got slam dunked because of your continued stupidity

face it, nobody in the BIG 12 misses CU and that is a fact, son.

NOBODY!

now go play outside for awhile and quit bothering the adults, K?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh boo hoo hoo, cry me a freakin river, you little baby. you just got slam dunked because of your continued stupidity

face it, nobody in the BIG 12 misses CU and that is a fact, son.

NOBODY!

now go play outside for awhile and quit bothering the adults, K?

you can say that all you want......but at the end of the day the acc would trade louisville for maryland every day of the week and the b12 would do the same with wvu or tcu for CU.

its called denial ==> try keeping your homerism in check will ya? :laugh3:

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John01992, why don't you go play on the yellow line of a busy road?

You really should go somewhere and get a life if you have nothing better to do then troll a WVU message board.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can say that all you want......but at the end of the day the acc would trade louisville for maryland every day of the week and the b12 would do the same with wvu or tcu for CU.

its called denial ==> try keeping your homerism in check will ya? :laugh3:

the pot calling the kettle black....:L

homerism has nada to do with it. Despite flashes of decency, here and there, CU was never much to worry about and that is a fact. CU not having a baseball program made it even weaker.

But hey, knowing it makes you feel better to think otherwise, you go ahead and believe whatever helps...

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the pot calling the kettle black....:L

homerism has nada to do with it. Despite flashes of decency, here and there, CU was never much to worry about and that is a fact. CU not having a baseball program made it even weaker.

But hey, knowing it makes you feel better to think otherwise, you go ahead and believe whatever helps...

so but you clearly don't know shit. baseball is not as big of a sport as you make it out to be. Colorado is not the only school from a power league that doesn't play it. As it stands now only 1 power conference (the sec) has full participation in that sport

someone who actually knows what he is talking about wouldn't cite baseball as a sport to test a schools athletic strength. theres a lil thing called title IX and baseball is not the go to #3 sport across the nation. regions vary and colorado is quickly becoming the best LAX region west of the mississippi. so what they lack in baseball they make up in LAX. The pac12 is very close to being the 3rd conference to pick the sport up and the big ten (the most tradition rich conference) took the unprecedented step of adding in affiliate just so they can pick up the sport.

CU has a strong BB program and will most likely be the next pac12 program to pick up LAX. I think its fair to cut them a lil bit of slack on the baseball thing. the b10 makes 2 mill per team in hockey. the lax championship had 500k viewers (27% growth) the baseball super regionals had an average of 400k viewers (9% growth).

oh and CU has 26 national championships ==> so trying to portray their athletics program as weak is pretty big joke

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys should get a kick out of this. johnny slapdick is over in the College Basketball forums trying to convince people that conference realignment is all about academics.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...discussion/136918-best-acc-4.html#post4455656

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Oh, and sorry he got off his leash. He usually doesn't wander too far from the CBB boards except to go take a piss in the political forums. Sorry he ended up here shitting in your yard.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so but you clearly don't know shit. baseball is not as big of a sport as you make it out to be. Colorado is not the only school from a power league that doesn't play it. As it stands now only 1 power conference (the sec) has full participation in that sport

someone who actually knows what he is talking about wouldn't cite baseball as a sport to test a schools athletic strength. theres a lil thing called title IX and baseball is not the go to #3 sport across the nation. regions vary and colorado is quickly becoming the best LAX region west of the mississippi. so what they lack in baseball they make up in LAX. The pac12 is very close to being the 3rd conference to pick the sport up and the big ten (the most tradition rich conference) took the unprecedented step of adding in affiliate just so they can pick up the sport.

CU has a strong BB program and will most likely be the next pac12 program to pick up LAX. I think its fair to cut them a lil bit of slack on the baseball thing. the b10 makes 2 mill per team in hockey. the lax championship had 500k viewers (27% growth) the baseball super regionals had an average of 400k viewers (9% growth).

oh and CU has 26 national championships ==> so trying to portray their athletics program as weak is pretty big joke

Are you really pimping out CU's 19 skiing NC's? :L For fuck's sake guy, please leave........

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised the WVU board regulars haven't got him banned from their board. One thing at the SportsHoopla is team board trolling is frowned upon and can/will get you banned.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised the WVU board regulars haven't got him banned from their board. One thing at the SportsHoopla is team board trolling is frowned upon and can/will get you banned.

Exactly. One of you WVU boys needs to get this trolling dumb fuck banned from your boards.......Dude gets banned all the time from the main board for fucking up good conversations......

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Many of us are use to stupidity when we were on the CBS boards. I leave it to the Admins to police the boards and do not recall ever reporting a poster. As you can see, there are some guys who take great joy in making trolls look stupid. BB is one who does a good job of making these guys look like an ass.
GO Big 12.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of us are use to stupidity when we were on the CBS boards. I leave it to the Admins to police the boards and do not recall ever reporting a poster. As you can see, there are some guys who take great joy in making trolls look stupid. BB is one who does a good job of making these guys look like an ass.
GO Big 12.

Only one admin, and for the most part he doesn't police much of anything. The mods might check in on occasion, it's up to your regulars to a)report the troll or b)get the admin to make a regular a board mod.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wouldn't call it a troll just stating facts.

I mean if you guys wanna continue to believe that the acc is making just 17 mill a year fine. however i am gonna point out that that is not true.

at this point i might as well be getting banned from a thread for talking about evolution simply because the board prefers creationism.

i started commenting on this thread with good intentions. yall are just fighting me on this 17 mill/20 mill thing and sorry but I am not gonna admit that i am wrong on something that i am right on

yall don't think new mexico or ucf is not a good future addition for the conference fine....don't call me out for being wrong on that statement when not one of you can name a better school to add.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really pimping out CU's 19 skiing NC's? :L For fuck's sake guy, please leave........

each school has that one sport they dominate in. how many schools have 26??????

i will wait.....

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACC media-rights deal to lock in schools OK'd by presidents - ESPN

The grant of rights coincides with the ACC's TV deal with ESPN through the 2026-27 season. That deal was worth $17 million per school per year, but sources told ESPN last year it is expected to increase to at least $20 million per school per year with the addition of Notre Dame.

Expectations and actualities are not the same.