• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would`nt it be weird if

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Orton just plays way over his head and leads Dallas on miracle run thru playoffs and to the SB vs Denver???? I know odds are really rediculous in that happening but while I was watching Jason Garret interview regarding Romo/Orton, it popped in my head.:lol::wtf2::lame::laugh3:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha if Orton made it to the Super Bowl I would have to think he made a deal with the devil. The second he get's against a team with any kind of pass rush he is just going to curl up in a ball and hope the refs blow the whistle before he get's touched by anyone.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha if Orton made it to the Super Bowl I would have to think he made a deal with the devil. The second he get's against a team with any kind of pass rush he is just going to curl up in a ball and hope the refs blow the whistle before he get's touched by anyone.

Lol! Amen to that!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that would definitely be weird. Might also be an opportunity for some pay back, since Dallas defensive linemen Harvey Martin and Randy White were co-MVPs when played them in the SB. Our defense isn't exactly mistaken with the Doomsday Defense, but it's hard to imagine Orton holding up to even a modest pass rush any better than Craig Morton or Norris Weese did when we played Dallas.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way the Cowboys defense gets them to the Superbowl let alone a win this weekend against the Eagles unless Philadelphia turns the ball over 6 times.