• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Will Nebraska Leave the Struggling B1G for the Dynamic Big XII?

multiple choice allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• yes

• no

• tater salad

Results are only viewable after voting.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the B1G. :L

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How funny would it be if Nebraska left the Big Ten for the Big 12 and then the Big 12 cancels their season the next day?

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave it to @HammerDown to post a poll that I don’t vote potato salad in.

first time for everything I guess.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes indeed they will. I would be ashamed to go back to that conference of Pussies if I was a Nebraska fan

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska and the others should have never left. Nebraska had it great being in the North and having Oklahoma and Texas in the other division.

Colorado has to travel further for all of its games.

Missouri had a nice run under Pinkle but their future doesn't look great with UF, UGA, and Tennessee coming back.

Texas A&M plays in the SEC West...

I do think A&M fits better in the SEC but the other 3 should have stayed put.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ hammer for being obsessed with anything BigTen related. The conference is in his head 24/7.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave it to @HammerDown to post a poll that I don’t vote potato salad in.

first time for everything I guess.
Did I mess up and not make it multiple choice? Shit, this tater salad is good, too! :drool:

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How funny would it be if Nebraska left the Big Ten for the Big 12 and then the Big 12 cancels their season the next day?

OP is going to take a beating when that happens, which it will.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska and the others should have never left. Nebraska had it great being in the North and having Oklahoma and Texas in the other division.

Missouri had a nice run under Pinkle but their future doesn't look great with UF, UGA, and Tennessee coming back.

Jokes on you. Colorado isn't traveling at all in 2020

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No they didn't. The Big 12 rules had Nebraska quickly becoming Missouri. After Nebraska beating Missouri 99% of the time, the game became a coin flip. It actually happened. Nebraska became Missouri.
Missouri did not get better. OU would still kick the shit out of them.

Look at the records of the Big 12 schools when the conference was formed. Then look at their records a full recruiting cycle and beyond later.

Kansas St, Colorado, Missouri, and Nebraska success was replaced with Texas Tech, Baylor, and Okie Jr success.

There was a distinct advantage to the southern teams when it came to restricting how much time Big 12 teams could be out of the office on the recruiting trail.

Those restrictions do not exist in the Big 10. Nebraska needs to catch up from those Big 12 restrictions and poor coaching decisions.

Callahan, Pelini, and Riley were a revolving door. Hard to build anything on that.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny how Mizzu and aggy had their best seasons in the SEC coming straight from the Big 12. Since then they both declined. Mizzu doesn't recruit the same in Texas and Jimbo has tricked aggys that players from NJ,DE,PA are much better than the players in his own back yard..

Issue with Colorado isn't travel, they were hurting for money and got to the PAC and realized there is no money there too lol. But they fit perfectly with the PAC tbh, they just don't compete in sports anymore.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These conferences are just delaying the inevitable. Nebraska isn't going to risk leaving the payday the B10 provides to go to the B12, a conference on the brink of being disbanded and sucked into other leagues.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious. Why do you think A&M fits better in the SEC?
Because they opened the doors to recruiting in Texas since it's only sell is the SEC... then get upset when the players they are in on, go elsewhere in the SEC lol.

Irony is if they had stayed in the Big 12 for one more season, pretty good chance that they may have won the BCS title in 2012.

But they are where they were in the Big 12, 4th place historically (behind UT,ou,Tech/okie light). Now they are behind Bama, LSU, Auburn..

Poor arkansas, they need to go to the Big12 where they are a MUCH better fit.. it's been like 30 years, and like only 4 successful seasons? ouch

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This^

Also, to all those (minus A&M)

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they opened the doors to recruiting in Texas since it's only sell is the SEC... then get upset when the players they are in on, go elsewhere in the SEC lol.

Irony is if they had stayed in the Big 12 for one more season, pretty good chance that they may have won the BCS title in 2012.

But they are where they were in the Big 12, 4th place historically (behind UT,ou,Tech/okie light). Now they are behind Bama, LSU, Auburn..

Poor arkansas, they need to go to the Big12 where they are a MUCH better fit.. it's been like 30 years, and like only 4 successful seasons? ouch

That’s the problem, every one of us and/or a trained monkey could draw up a better looking/more sense making conference layout than what currently exists.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the problem, every one of us and/or a trained monkey could draw up a better looking/more sense making conference layout than what currently exists.
We could but our interest in CFB is about more than money. Once the monkey became so addicted to more and more money, he started chasing bananas instead of swinging on the vines.

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could but our interest in CFB is about more than money. Once the monkey became so addicted to more and more money, he started chasing bananas instead of swinging on the vines.
..... but no jumping on the bed up and down up and down?