• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is it...

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When the Sharks win on the GDT theres like an avg of 15-20 posts, but when they lose theres like 80 posts...? It seems no one appreciates good play or compliments the good actions they all perfer to bitch about in the losing GDTs... Now feel free to rip me apart again for stating the obvious.... This board thrives on negative comments (and im guilty of them towards my hatred of Niemi) but no one ever posts when theres something to be happy bout except pretty much Rules, and most people bash his random ideas & thoughs... Im curious as to why??

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhh.. maybe it's because they're on an East coast trip and the games are at weird hours such as 10AM on a weekend or 4PM on a weekday -- when, you know, most of us are at work here on the West coast and unable to watch the fucking games?

What's there to be so damn happy about anyway? That they finally scored a 5-on-5 goal for the first time in 3 games or whatever?

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When the Sharks win on the GDT theres like an avg of 15-20 posts, but when they lose theres like 80 posts...? It seems no one appreciates good play or compliments the good actions they all perfer to bitch about in the losing GDTs... Now feel free to rip me apart again for stating the obvious.... This board thrives on negative comments (and im guilty of them towards my hatred of Niemi) but no one ever posts when theres something to be happy bout except pretty much Rules, and most people bash his random ideas & thoughs... Im curious as to why??

Win vs the Ducks - 47 posts

Win vs the Bruins - 61 posts

Win vs the Yotes - 98 posts

Loss vs the Kings - 38 posts

Win vs the Wild - 32 posts

Win vs the Canucks - 93 posts

I think it's just a mispreception on your part LW. 4:00 and 4:30 start times have traditionally always had low participation in the GDT as well as most of the weekend games. It was like that on the previous board as well. I don't think it has much to do with wins or losses.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pretty much what cmon said, east coast starts and weekend games are always slow

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think he hates and it just blinded him lol....j/k

Speaking of blinding... you're welcome to stick around and post on our board more often with that fancy avatar of yours!

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think we should invent a new drinking game, during games instead of taking shots when they fuck, we should take shots when they do something good like when Huskins makes a good outlet pass or when Heatley backchecks... Thing of all the money we can save on booze since it'd take bout a month to go thru a bottle instead of one game haha

As rares said, whats there to be so happy about anyways... How bout the fact they arent playing Blackhawks hockey right now? Thats getting painful to watch

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Whoa!

What kind of hockey are you watching?!

Its Blackhawks hockey, Patrick Kane still manages to find time in between shifts to bang hot girls in the stands... hahaha